Carter or Obama

sunybay

At the Start
With the Nobel peace winner moving to his multimillion new house

Which do You think it was a worse president, Cárter or Obama?

If he'd had his own way I think he would have introduced an even more universal form of healthcare.
The problem with this kind of Nobel prize winners is that they have some "good ideas" but there is one problem! You have to pay them!!

history will put this clown in his place.

Obama was fucked from the get go by the Dems not having control of any of the houses.

That's incorrect. Both the Dems and the GOP controlled the House and the Senate at various times during the Obama terms.

Last edited:
Worst:

10. Warren G Harding

9. Richard Nixon

8. Lyndon B. Johnson

7. Ulysses S. Grant

6. Franklin Pierce

5. Jimmy Carter

4. Barack Obama

3. Woodrow Wilson

2.Andrew Jackson

1. James Buchanan

http://socawlege.com/10-best-worst-u-s-presidents-order/

Harding, Buchanan, and Jackson are pretty firm staples on the worst ever lists. Jackson was the original unprincipled real estate snatcher of courrse who cut a series of questionable backroom deals

Surprised to see LBJ on that list. I've seen him crop on more top 10's then bottom 10's, but it depends on the weight given to social reform or ill advised wars I suppose. There's quite a few of these lists so you're better off taking a kind of average, (and that's where retarded 43 would find his way into it doubtless)

The one who I've grown a little b it more interested in over the last 6 months, who is widely held to have been a successful and borderline great President is Eisenhower. I've been struck by how many of today's problems seem to resolve to decisions taken in the 1950's. I reckon he could be subjected to a more critical examination

I tend to think Obama is middle of the road unremarkable. Similar to H Bush

Last edited:
Which do you think was his worst fcuk up suny?

1. Reducing Unemployment to 5%?
2. Stabilising the sub prime collapse?
3. Funding the recovery of the automotive industry?
4. Providing health care for 20M poor people?
5, Having a service station in Co Offaly named after him?

Personally I can't choose from these complete **** ups.

"The number of jobs created under the Obama economy has not kept up with the working age population. Obama and Clinton have claimed that there have been nearly 15 million jobs in the private sector created under Obama, and if that number is taken at face value, it doesn't quite come close to the growth of the working age population of 15.8 million at around the same time frame. But the job gap is likely worse than that."

"he was responsible for the weakest recovery in American history, he blew out the national debt, and he ensured that trillions of dollars in investment money remained on the sidelines, as well as keeping underemployment at significant highs."

"The Federal Reserve's "easy money" practices have resulted in an artificially inflated auto industry that's being set up for disaster."

"Obama just mandated that Americans buy health insurance at gunpoint. That’s not securing a right. That’s controlling others with coercion."

"How can he be Irish, he's black"

Last edited:

i would go other way

cuba Polítics
israel voting in ONU a month before going to his new mansión after doing the opposite for more than 7 years
his ability to print dollars leaving Allende as a novice
his ability to implant democracies in Libia, egypt, Siria etc
obamacare to buy votes paíd by the working people
his ability to leave someone like trump in the white house
has put Puttin in the map Thanks to his leadership

with the oil price andfracking his económics Result are similar to godolphin in a bad year.
Cárter was not so negative, at least he was not reelected

The biggest irony is the it kills the left that Obama is being replaced by a celebrity president but Obama is the original celebrity president. He gives wonderfully moving speeches but he has no substance. His legacy is dependent on Trump being an awful president.

Finally
if hannamontana , springsteen and di caprio are happy with a president , thats a bad sign for the country.....

The biggest irony is the it kills the left that Obama is being replaced by a celebrity president but Obama is the original celebrity president. He gives wonderfully moving speeches but he has no substance. His legacy is dependent on Trump being an awful president.

spot on

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• obama9.jpg
    obama9.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 44
  • obama10.jpg
    obama10.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 41