80.5 KB · Views: 42
  • obama1.jpg
    obama1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 43
  • obama2.jpg
    obama2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 43
1. Reducing Unemployment to 5%?
"The number of jobs created under the Obama economy has not kept up with the working age population. Obama and Clinton have claimed that there have been nearly 15 million jobs in the private sector created under Obama, and if that number is taken at face value, it doesn't quite come close to the growth of the working age population of 15.8 million at around the same time frame. But the job gap is likely worse than that."

2. Stabilising the sub prime collapse?
"he was responsible for the weakest recovery in American history, he blew out the national debt, and he ensured that trillions of dollars in investment money remained on the sidelines, as well as keeping underemployment at significant highs."

3. Funding the recovery of the automotive industry?

"The Federal Reserve's "easy money" practices have resulted in an artificially inflated auto industry that's being set up for disaster."

4. Providing health care for 20M poor people?
"Obama just mandated that Americans buy health insurance at gunpoint. That’s not securing a right. That’s controlling others with coercion."

5, Having a service station in Co Offaly named after him?

"How can he be Irish, he's black"

Some guess. Some know. Some copy and paste. now get off this ******* thread you ******* amateur!

The best was obviously Warren G.......though I much preferred his work with Nate Dogg and Dr Dre, than anything he did during his Presidency.

#regulate

Slim

I know An Capal. Be careful
it is the kind of man who try to buy people with presents of the level of che gueveras teeshirt

Last edited:
Slim

I know An Capal. Be careful
it is the kind of man who try to buy people with presents of the level of che gueveras teeshirt

I remember the day well. He took me into the owners and trainers and bought me a pint. That's the last time the ******* was nice me.

IMG_6644.JPG

I have my own political gear. Tonight I'm wearing my Ben Shapiro "Solve Your Own Problems" hoodie.

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• obama16.jpg
    obama16.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 32
  • obama17.jpg
    obama17.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 32
  • obama18.jpg
    obama18.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 33
  • obama19.jpg
    obama19.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 34
1. Reducing Unemployment to 5%?
"The number of jobs created under the Obama economy has not kept up with the working age population. Obama and Clinton have claimed that there have been nearly 15 million jobs in the private sector created under Obama, and if that number is taken at face value, it doesn't quite come close to the growth of the working age population of 15.8 million at around the same time frame. But the job gap is likely worse than that."

Slim, how can the unemployment rate reduce if the number of jobs created is not keeping up with growth of the working age population?

If you can explain that one to me I'll buy you your own t-shirt.

Slim, how can the unemployment rate reduce if the number of jobs created is not keeping up with growth of the working age population?

If you can explain that one to me I'll buy you your own t-shirt.

That assumes that the unemployment rate figure is accurate. Politicians quote whatever statistic suits their agenda.

The fact more than 50% aprove him doesnt mean he did it well

and also the figure is surprising! what has happened? The people is so happy with Barack and to celebrate it they vote Trump?

it is politically correct to say You like him but the facts are his presidency has been a complete disaster

"Nearly nine-in-ten Democrats (88%) approve of Obama job’s performance, compared with just 15% of Republicans. That is a wider partisan gap than in George W. Bush’s job approval rating eight years ago (60% of Republicans approved, just 6% of Democrats) or Clinton’s in January 2001 (85% of Democrats approved, as did 35% of Republicans)."

His favourabilty rating is a love in on the left. He was an awful president and his overall legacy is now tied to Donald Trunp.

Come on, do a bit of thinking for yourself rather than peddle other people's codbollox.

My point was that an capall's points were easily debated yet you take no issue with his post because it ties in with your views.

My point was that an capall's points were easily debated yet you take no issue with his post because it ties in with your views.

Unemployment either goes up, goes down or stays the same, and its measured according to internationally agreed definitions. Quite simple really.

..[FONT=titlinggothicfb_compmedium]Barack Obama - The Nobel Peace Prize Winner Who’s Bombed 7 Countries...but it is ok, they are all Muslim...[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back