Champion Hurdle 2014

Hope OC is ok what a real shame, cost the TNO a few lengths and I suppose plenty will say he would have won but Jezki has beaten MTOY who had no excuses, tremendous training performance, The Fly went down fighting a great champ but you cant beat age!

Our Connor
how someone can expend a million in a horse and put D. Mullins on him is something hard to understand

Jezki
good ride, better tactics, average winner

My Tent Or Yours
better on flatter horse

The New One
unlucky, bumped by the fall, could have won, on this ground this distance is little bit short

Hurricane Fly
too old, good horse in the past , overrated.
A disgrace Ruby ordered Mullins not to run UDS, after Punchestown this decision will be hailed as one of the most stupid ones made by an intelligent man as Mullins uses to be.

BHA:

Following a fall in the Champion Hurdle Our Conor is being treated on course by veterinary surgeons. More news to follow

I think HF was very much up against it this year with such good new kids on the block. Probably ran as well as last year.

I feel a bit guilty complaining about being robbed of what could have been a great CH. The health of Our Conor should be the only thing on my mind.

Back