Chatroom

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey guys

Sorry this is very last minute, I've been pretty seriously ill since Christmas and just haven't had the energy to come on much at all :(

Do we want the chatroom open tomorrow (Sunday) night as usual? I think we usually start about 7 but any suggestions are welcome

Hope everyone's well :)

Get well soon, dvds2000, and yes to the chatroom, please (I'm currently scunnered with the Rona myself, but will hopefully make it).

There will be enough of us here to make it worthwhile. Hopefully only a few meltdowns this year.

Sorry to hear this and get well soon Col.

I'll be sure to take my medicine before I log in.

Thanks guys, not 100% what it is yet, but got a fair idea, I've lost over 4 stone since Christmas and still feel terrible, if anything worse at the moment as I've literally got no strength, all I'm doing is sleeping all day.

I'll open the chatroom sometime between 6 and 7, I probably won't be around so try not to kill each other please :D

Hi everyone,

I'm Colin's brother and I'm very sorry to have to tell you all that Colin sadly passed away this morning in hospital. It came as a major shock to us all and it hasn't quite sunk in yet.

:(:(

Holy **** - so so sorry for your loss Stav, what a top guy Colin was, he’ll be remembered fondly by everyone here I’m certain.

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back