Cheltenham 2023 antepost

Meet and Greet seems overpriced at 5s. Saint Sam to me questionable stayer given how keen he can be and I can't have BK after such a long time off.

Not really an apples-for-apples comparison, but BK did win from a break of nearly 280 days between his last bumper and his maiden hurdle.

To be fair, I doubt they will go full beans on him on Sunday. This has to be more about seeing if they can get him ready for a Stayers run.

Venetia has stated that Funambule Sivola's target is the QMCC, so in anticipation of a decent warm-up tomorrow I''ve taken the (boosted) 130/1 3pl with Ladbrokes, though I suspect that will negate the NRMB aspect of the bet?

Considering their prices a couple of weeks ago I've done treble on
Facile Vega 7/2
Energumene 6/4
Lossiemouth 7/4

I’ve just taken the 85.0 and a number of rates down about Elliott’s Search For Glory in the spud race.

He’s been declared for the Mercedes Benz at Clonmel on Thursday, as has Hiddenvalley Lake.

Search for Glory cost 200K at Tatts after a PTP win and then won a PTP flat race before finishing better than anything over an inadequate 2.5 Miles at Leopardstown over Christmas. The winner that day was Good Land and Embassy Gardens who’s close to favourite for Cheltenham was back in 4th.

He only has the one entry at Cheltenham and should he beat Hiddenvalley Lake and co on Thursday he’ll nearly be favourite for the festival race.

Last edited:
Latest scratchings:

Supreme
Irish Point

NH Chase
Amirite :mad:
Hidden Heroics

Ballymore
Deep Cave
Embassy Gardens
Grey Dawning
Hunters Tarn
Rare Edition
Rocky My Way
Three Card Brag

Brown Advisory
Ballygrifincottage
Balco Coastal
Gelino Bello

Turners
Flame Bearer
Gaillard Du Mesnil
Gentlemansgame
The Real Whacker
Thunder Rock

Triumph
Nusret
Risk Belle

Bartlett
Deep Cave
Great Dawning
Henri The Second
Iroko

Venetia has stated that Funambule Sivola's target is the QMCC, so in anticipation of a decent warm-up tomorrow I''ve taken the (boosted) 130/1 3pl with Ladbrokes, though I suspect that will negate the NRMB aspect of the bet?
I'm not sure Reet, I backed Shiskin for the Ryanair at 17/4 NRMB boosted, on the logic that he doesn't run unless he wins tomorrow, and then had the same horrible thoughts as yourself, but I have spent an age looking through T&Cs and can't find anything to say taking the boosted price excludes the bet from the NRMB concession.

My Ladbrokes account is showing it’s NRMB at the boosted 17/4 so I’m sure it’s fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mares Hurdle [Thursday]

You Wear It Well

To put it up to the Irish

Each Way @ 10-1 [Bet 365] ​NRNB & BOG

Back