Cheltenham Ante Post Competition 2012-13

Folks, I know some of you were in a rush but New Approach has enough work to do for this competition without being expected to research best prices for you as well. There is also the possibility of a dispute if she is too busy to do it at the time requested and prices have changed in the meantime. Please make sure to supply those details yourselves in future.

Happy New Year :D

Folks, I know some of you were in a rush but New Approach has enough work to do for this competition without being expected to research best prices for you as well. There is also the possibility of a dispute if she is too busy to do it at the time requested and prices have changed in the meantime. Please make sure to supply those details yourselves in future.

Happy New Year :D

Can you not do it? you are a civil servant after all

Supreme - Pique Sous - £100 e/w @ 25-1 most firms

Cross Country - Arabella Boy - £200 e/w @ 10-1 William Hill

Neptune - Champagne Fever - £200 e/w @ 10-1 William Hill

Hurricane Fly £300 win Champion Hurdle; 4-1 (generally)

Sir Des Champs £350 e/w Gold Cup ; 7-1 (generally)

Happy New Year to all:<3::<3:

400 win Coneygree @ 12/1 Albert Bartlett
400 win Sir Des Champs @ 7/1 Gold Cup
200 win Blood Cotil @ 16/1 Triumph Hurdle

Here's a table of all horses, races and totals bet up until the end of December. Full tables of members' portfolios to follow soon.

Again, sorry for being so late with updates etc but I start a new job in a fortnight so apart from usual Christmas busyness (is that a word), I've had preparations for new job and trying to finish up things for old one.

Attachments

• dec.JPG
    dec.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 28
...Again, sorry for being so late with updates etc but I start a new job in a fortnight so apart from usual Christmas busyness (is that a word), I've had preparations for new job and trying to finish up things for old one.

Spare us the excuses NA... You won’t last long in that new job if you can’t organise your priorities better than this!

...;)

£200 e/w Petit Robin 20-1 County Hurdle Stan James
£200 win Captain Conan 6-1 Jewson, BetVictor / WH
£400 win Pedlars Cross 10-1 World Hurdle (10s all over the place)

Thankyou :D

Here are the rest of the member tables, anyone who did an 'Any race' bet might see an actual race against their name but in the main spreadsheet they are still noted as any race so just ignore whatever race is down. Let me know if you see any other mistakes.

Attachments

• mem2.JPG
    mem2.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 30
  • mem3.JPG
    mem3.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 30
  • mem4.JPG
    mem4.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 20
Back