Cheltenham Ante Post Competition 2014-15 - NOVEMBER SELECTIONS

I won't put up any tables or anything yet as there are not that many entries yet - could we maybe get this thread made a sticky please.

NewApproach - is anyone doing extra pricing this year? ( vaguely remember asking for a price on something here and It being allowed to count last year?) if so, I'd like a price for Free Expression to win at the festival ( he's got three entries and I don't really want to commit to one if I can avoid it!) and my bet to go on there - if that's not allowed please can I have it each way on Hurricane Fly at 16-1 for the champion please?

Last edited:
NewApproach - is anyone doing extra pricing this year? ( vaguely remember asking for a price on something here and It being allowed to count last year?) if so, I'd like a price for Free Expression to win at the festival ( he's got three entries and I don't really want to commit to one if I can avoid it!) and my bet to go on there - if that's not allowed please can I have it each way on Hurricane Fly at 16-1 for the champion please?

Sorry Trudi, I can't see a price for any race for Free Expression yet - I can put £500 ew on Hurricane Fly just now for you or if you want to wait till nearer the end of the month, I'll keep checking for Free Expression (don't suppose the Fly's odds will come in any in a week) and if I see a price for him I'll let you know and if not I'll put you down for Hurricane Fly.

400 win Tell Us More - Neptune Novices Hurdle 14/1 (Sporting Bet)

200 win Djakadam - Ryanair 33/1 (Various)

200 ew Tiger Roll - Champion Hurdle 50/1 (Stan James)

Sorry Trudi, I can't see a price for any race for Free Expression yet - I can put £500 ew on Hurricane Fly just now for you or if you want to wait till nearer the end of the month, I'll keep checking for Free Expression (don't suppose the Fly's odds will come in any in a week) and if I see a price for him I'll let you know and if not I'll put you down for Hurricane Fly.

If you don't mind that would be amazing - I'll try and look as well, but I'm happy either way ( just wish I knew which flipping race they are actually aiming for!!!!)

Karezak triumph hurdle 100 ew 33.1 paddy power
The Tullow Tank RSA Chase 200 ew 16.1 Sky bet
Tell Us More 400 win Neptune novices hurdle 12.1 Boylesports

Last edited:
My November entries

The Tullow Tank £300 win any race @ 6-1 with William Hill
Champagne Fever £200 ew in the Gold Cup @ 12-1 with William Hill
Jezki £200 win in the Champion Hurdle @ 6-1 with Ladbrokes
Un De Sceaux £100 win in the Arkle @ 6-1 with Ladbrokes

There are still a few days of November left for anyone to add their choices.

Hope I'm ok to join in with this, if so please accept these as my entries:

£100 WIN - Un De Sceaux (ARKLE CHASE) - 6/1 Ladbrokes
£100 WIN - Vautour (ARKLE CHASE) - 4/1 Betfred
£100 EW - Sign Of A Victory (CHAMPION HURDLE) - 25/1 BetVictor
£100 EW - Vaniteux (CHAMPION HURDLE) - 25/1 BetVictor
£200 EW - Champagne Fever (GOLD CUP) - 12-1 BetVictor

Hope I'm ok to join in with this, if so please accept these as my entries:

£100 WIN - Un De Sceaux (ARKLE CHASE) - 6/1 Ladbrokes
£100 WIN - Vautour (ARKLE CHASE) - 4/1 Betfred
£100 EW - Sign Of A Victory (CHAMPION HURDLE) - 25/1 BetVictor
£100 EW - Vaniteux (CHAMPION HURDLE) - 25/1 BetVictor
£200 EW - Champagne Fever (GOLD CUP) - 12-1 BetVictor

Welcome to the comp, Mowgli77

Remember that November ends on Sunday night, folks, so you have until then to get this month's bets in.

The competition is free to enter and all are welcome. Believe it or not.

Back