Cheltenham Ante Post Competition 2014-2015 JANUARY SELECTIONS

Cue Card - £500 E/W To Win Any Race at the Festival - 16/1 Racebets

P.S. If I'm not allowed to do E/W on a "to win any race" market let me know and I'll default this bet to 10/1 with Will Hill to win the Ryanair Chase

Last edited:
Cue Card - £500 E/W To Win Any Race at the Festival - 16/1 Racebets

P.S. If I'm not allowed to do E/W on a "to win any race" market let me know and I'll default this bet to 10/1 with Will Hill to win the Ryanair Chase

It's fine for the EW to win any race but the best price I can see today for Racebets on Oddschecker is 14-1 - I might be looking in the wrong place though.

500 win Duke of Lucca (Cross Country) Skybet 10/1

250 Win Holywell Gold Cup 14/1 Bet365

250 Win The Giant Bolster Gold Cup 40/1 Betway

Last edited:
Gents, after checking in with Steve T a few weeks back, he unfortunately confirmed that he had not yet received the Alan Morgan Trophy. I picked this up with Royal Mail, and received an e-mail just before Xmas to advise that they have been unable to trace it a.k.a. it's been trousered by some toss-pot in a sorting-office.

Whilst I'm pursuing a compensation claim, I'm devastated that the Trophy so graciously put-up by Tout Seul, has gone missing on my watch.....and Laurence, I can only apologise profusely that events have played-out as they have. If you had a further sentimental-attachment to the bust that has so far gone unsaid (beyond the very-obvious one around Alan Morgan), please let me know by PM, in order that I can arrange to make suitable reparations. I will, of course, source another Trophy, have it re-engraved, and forwarded to Steve T at the earliest opportunity.

One again, I apologise (particularly to TS and Steve T) for the loss of the original. To be honest, RM got back to me 2-3 weeks ago, but I didn't want to think about it, as it would have ruined my Xmas. A combo of Xmas itself and a bout of man-flu, have prevented me from tackling the subject further until now.

I will keep everyone up-to-date on a replacement.

Last edited:
£500 win L'Ami Serge (Supreme Novice) 12/1 Lads
£250 ew Vibrato Valtat (Arkle) 20/1 Lads

Gents, after checking in with Steve T a few weeks back, he unfortunately confirmed that he had not yet received the Alan Morgan Trophy. I picked this up with Royal Mail, and received an e-mail just before Xmas to advise that they have been unable to trace it a.k.a. it's been trousered by some toss-pot in a sorting-office.

Whilst I'm pursuing a compensation claim, I'm devastated that the Trophy so graciously put-up by Tout Seul, has gone missing on my watch.....and Laurence, I can only apologise profusely that events have played-out as they have. If you had a further sentimental-attachment to the bust that has so far gone unsaid (beyond the very-obvious one around Alan Morgan), please let me know by PM, in order that I can arrange to make suitable reparations. I will, of course, source another Trophy, have it re-engraved, and forwarded to Steve T at the earliest opportunity.

One again, I apologise (particularly to TS and Steve T) for the loss of the original. To be honest, RM got back to me 2-3 weeks ago, but I didn't want to think about it, as it would have ruined my Xmas. A combo of Xmas itself and a bout of man-flu, have prevented me from tackling the subject further until now.

I will keep everyone up-to-date on a replacement.

That's a shame, Nick

"£500 win Jetski Champion Hurdle 6/1"

That'll go well if the heavens open, Pricewise.

NOT MY JANUARY SELECTION

Last edited:
Shame about the Trophy, but **** happens!
I liked it because it was unusual but apart from having a slight resemblance to a woman that took me home when I fell asleep on the train one night, it has no sentimental value.

No More Heroes £500 win Albert Bartlett 6/1 various firms
Coneygree £500 win RSA 14/1 Betfred

£400 e/w Josses Hill QM Ladbrokes @ 12/1

I meant Arkle not QM, there is and has never been a price quote for this horse in the QM.
The price has gone now, if I cant have the original price then I will take the same bet for the present price of 10/1 in the Arkle.

I meant Arkle not QM, there is and has never been a price quote for this horse in the QM.
The price has gone now, if I cant have the original price then I will take the same bet for the present price of 10/1 in the Arkle.

Sorry, Maxbet, I should have posted to check with you at the time - I just assumed you'd meant the Arkle so it is already through as that:)

Back