Cheltenham Ante Post Competition - Feb Entries

NewApproach

Journeyman
Transferred from the January thread

Roddy Owen posted

Have you started the Feb entries yet. I would like to take the 20/1 Hills on Monkerty Tunkerty in the Foxhunters ,500 ew please

Could someone make this thread into a sticky please.

Last edited:
Transferred from the January thread

Roddy Owen posted

Have you started the Feb entries yet. I would like to take the 20/1 Hills on Monkerty Tunkerty in the Foxhunters ,500 ew please

Could someone make this thread into a sticky please.

How much is in the February tank?

World Hurdle - £300 Mikael D'Haguenet (w/o Big Bucks) @ 7/1 Paddy Power

County Hurdle - £300 Empire Levant @ 16/1 Bet365

Last edited:
Neptune Investments Hurdle - Fingal Bay €1,000 Win Lads 5/1
RSA Novice Chase - Last Instalment €1,000 Win General 8/1

Last edited:
Minsk 1500 win triumph 10/1 generally
Allure of Allusion 150 e/w supreme 25/1 vc
Chapoturgeon 200 win fox hunters 10/1 vc

Thanks

Champion Hurdle - £250 Zarkandar w/o Hurricane Fly @ 4/1 (Sporting Bet)
World Hurdle - £250 So Young w/o Big Buck's @ 8/1 (Sporting Bet)
County Hurdle - £250 e/w Empire Levant @ 16/1 (Paddy Power, Bet 365)
Jewson - £250 e/w For Non Stop @ 12/1 (Betfred)
Champion Bumper - £250 e/w Vrai Vert @ 33/1 (Paddy Power)

£500 e/w Burton Point Gold Cup 40-1 sportingbet (are sb a "normal" company?? if not, I dont mind the 33-1 he is all over the place)
£500 add to my Sprinter Sacre bet please (dont understand the sportingbet price tho - 23/10??(and if im not allowed sb bets - hes 9-4 with quite a few people...)
£500 bank please :)

Last edited:
sportingbet are fine trudij, 23/10 is a weird price - I suppose they're just trying to keep very slightly ahead of the rest with their 9/4

sportingbet are fine trudij, 23/10 is a weird price - I suppose they're just trying to keep very slightly ahead of the rest with their 9/4

must be something like that I guess :confused:

I know tis cheeky - but I cant really remember my horses - is there any chance of one of the lists being a "you have these bets already" type of list please?? Im really sorry Im so rubbish.... :rolleyes:

trudij - I'm just about to put all the tables up on the January thread but here is the image with your horses on it and how much is on each, the numbers are to show how many different horses you have, i.e. Simonsig in different races counts twice but Finians Rainbow bet on different occasions but for the same race still only counts as one. I've left them all in for now and you can let me know nearer the time who you like taken out.

Attachments

• m15_trudijandToutSeul.JPG
    m15_trudijandToutSeul.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 19
Sorry trudiij, just realised you probably meant all your horses, not just until the end of Jan so here's a full list of yours up to now

Attachments

• trudij.JPG
    trudij.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
Montbazon £150 e/w 20-1 ; Supreme Novices

Great Endeavour £200 win 14-1 ; Festival H'Cap Chase

Sizing Europe £500 win 9-4 ; Queen Mother

Carlito Brigante £250 e/w 16-1 ; Coral Cup

The New One £250 e/w 16-1 ;Champion Bumper

Thanks again NA- some serious time and effort you've put in:cool:

You are fab New Approach - thankyou !!

Can I please have my remaining £500 on Kentford Grey Lady (250 each way in the mares race) does that make a seperate bet on her or does the whole lot become an each way bet?? shes still 16-1 generally....

oh - and one of mine to drop for certain - Dandino. will hang on a little for the others,though ive got a rough idea who it will be !!

Back