Cheltenham Ante Post Competition - November Entries

Er....oh aye................forgot about them other two. :D

This was merely a test to ensure that Roddy's and my own contributions are being policed adequately. Please continue your good work and maintain your vigilence.

:whistle:

There's no need to worry on that account, sir.

Prospect Wells 100 win Supreme Novices Hurdle - 20/1 Stan James

Ranjaan 100 win Triumph Hurdle - 25/1 Boylesports, WHill

Master Minded 100 win GC - 25/1 Boylesports, Stan James

That leaves 200 in November bank ...

Ozeta 100 win Triumph Hurdle :40/1 Sky Bet.

Sonofvic 100 win RSA : 33/1 Coral, VC.

Nov. tank is now empty. running on fumes.

Last edited:
Neptune novices hurdle - sous les cieux £250 win @20/1 stan james.

champion hurdle- spirit son £250 win @12/1 ladbrokes.

november bets done.

cheers.

I had €3000/€50 Simonsig on Betfair last night for the Supreme Novice. What did you all think of that run today?

60/1?

He's very good, but I doubt he's a Supreme horse. That race is for sharper types than this galloper. I'd expect to see him in the Neptune or the Bartlett.

Agree with Grey. Trade out for guaranteed profit now, or in coming days would be my strong advice.

60/1?

He's very good, but I doubt he's a Supreme horse. That race is for sharper types than this galloper. I'd expect to see him in the Neptune or the Bartlett.

Yeah roughly 60/1. I just thought the price was too big. I debated all night about backing him at 14/1 for the Albert Bartlett but decided to leave it.

Still think the Supreme is a definite runner for him - has far more speed than most of his type and if Dandino or another Henderson ex-flat horse flops he'd have to be in there.

Should have at least one more decent ex-Irish P2P prospect for the staying novices on top of everything else he gets from France, bumpers etc.

Last edited:
Lads, i will bet you any amount of money what race hr ends up in - check out the owner..

Henderson did muse today about whether Simonsig and Broadbackbob should each have run in the other's race, but I think it probably won't happen, at least not at a higher level. Simonsig has only beaten ordinary horses so far, by big margins admittedly, and he hasn't put up a smart time yet. We haven't seen him off the bridle yet in a true run race, and when we does I think stamina will be an important part of his armoury.

Lads, i will bet you any amount of money what race hr ends up in - check out the owner..

I have put up €50 to lay at 40 to leave a free run for a grand should he run. I'm off to chek out who the owner is!

Neptune Novice Hurdle £50w Texas Jack 20/1 PP and Boylesports

Albert Bartlett £50w Mountbenbulben 20/1 general

Remaining bank £400

Peddlers Cross (Arkle) £200 5/1 Lads
Hurrricane Fly (CH) £200 9/4 (Stan James)
Bobs Worth (RSA) £100 8/1 (Hills)

Neptune Novice Hurdle £50w Texas Jack 20/1 PP and Boylesports

Albert Bartlett £50w Mountbenbulben 20/1 general

Remaining bank £400

Champion Hurdle £100 win Hurricane Fly 9/4 Stan James
World Hurdle £100 win Big Buck's 5/6 Sportingbet
Gold Cup £50 win Bostons Angel 33/1 several

Remaining bank £150

Back