Cheltenham - Day 3 bets

Splash Of Ginge e/w
Junction Fourteen e/w
Foxrock e/w
Cole Harden e/w
Rajdhani Express e/w

Last edited:
I'm really keen on The Package today. Ground to suit and 4lb lower than when running on well behind Holywell and Ma Filleule in last years 3 miler. That form is a standout in a race like this, the extra 2 furlongs should help and a great jockey booking who's won the race twice before.

His two runs this year can easily be forgotten and 10/1 looks extremely generous.

Only negative would be his age but he has a great record fresh and is blinkered first time.

Valseur Lido & Don Cossack ew double

Pertemps ew x 2 Run Ructions Run & The Tourard Man

Champagne James & Attaglance ew double and Whisper & Buywise ew double

GL all

Ptitzig 11/2
Ma Filleule 11/2
Saphir 7/1
Rawnaq 25/1

small touch Seeyouatmidnight 33/1

laying Vatour

Balder Success out to 10s with Boylesports. I think at that price it is the bet of the week

I've got out the scattergun today yet again today but these are my most hopeful fancies:

Ptit Zig
Ma Filleule
Saphir Du Rheu
Brother Brian

Most of my other handicap pops are biiiiiiiiiiiiig prices.

Purely based on price. I'm happy taking 5/4 the place. If you're not on the UDS/Vatour 20/1 double then you need to have a serious chat with yourself.

No, full credit on that. Its a great bet. I blame myself for not logging on here enough between May and December. Hope it comes in for you.

If Paul carberry has a good day then so.do I! gone for run reductions run and hunt ball as well. Had a large ntepost on monetaire which will cover the week if that wins.

My local independent were offering these two special doubles today:
Don Cossack & lieutenant colonel 60/1
Pitt zig & saphire Dr rheu 50/1

They sucked me in for a tenner on each

Talk about tuff.....this isn't tuff its ruff and a lot of luck needed today. Might be better of backing something at :)Sedgy

Got x 2 Slims UDS Vautour 20/1 + 22/1 doubles but far from confident

Laying off and taking the profit on 1 laying but keep 1 just in case I'm wrong.

If this was 2 miles I'd be more confident but over 2m4f something at some point is going to take him on and I thinks he'll fold.

This looks very competitive to me and even Tango De Juilley deserves his place in the field.

Ignoring my double as I regard it as a bonus if it stoats I'm playing save and backing Valseur Lido EW

Pertemts

Dalawan owes me nothing he won really well last time he may just be good enough to defy the weight here

Dalawan ew 1 point win 2 points place 5 places 17 and 3.4

RYANAIR

Backed My Filliule 11.5 right after her last run....was told by a fellow member I was mad.We'll see

Since then I am assured that there's mega confidence in John Spirit. There's be a lot of ew money for him
but no huge bets but it's early doors.....playing safe as this is mega competitive John Spirit took 10.5 then took 2.68 on the place market and will have a bit more later.

Ma Filliule 11.5

John Spirit EW

World Hurdle

Last gasp here I'm told the horse to back is Un Temps Pour Tout EW

Be as well because nothing stands out here and CB who I am told it came from is never far wrong
-------
Having a tenner on NO Butts ew so I can watch the race and I like bridgy as a trainer

Last race

Champagne James EW should run well

I've got Vautour in anteposts with Un De Sceaux and Faugheen
Ma Filleule and sm ew on Taquin Du Seuil
Dawalan ew
Saphir Du Rheu and Zarkandar (both ew)
sm ew on Hunt Ball
Grand Vision sm ew in the last

good luck to everyone

no Marble..i don't bear grudges..i get annoyed at people sometimes..but out of the whole forum i am one of the fairest people here imo.

hope it wins for us

Last edited:
Kim Bailey said there wasn't much between his two and that Darna would run well today. I didn't listen.

Valseur Lido 5/1
2.05 - 5 places
Brother Brian 10/1
Call The Cops 11/1
Sybarite 20/1
3.20 - 4 places
Saohir Du Rheu 6/1
4.00 - 5 places
Rawnaq 20/1
Champion Court 20/1

€3 e/w Lucky 15 x 6
€5 e/w Acca x 6