Cheltenham - Day 3 bets

I'm really keen on The Package today. Ground to suit and 4lb lower than when running on well behind Holywell and Ma Filleule in last years 3 miler. That form is a standout in a race like this, the extra 2 furlongs should help and a great jockey booking who's won the race twice before.

His two runs this year can easily be forgotten and 10/1 looks extremely generous.

Only negative would be his age but he has a great record fresh and is blinkered first time.

Top bombing there well done, Even at 12, Clearly the best horse in the field.

Some good results for others but I suspect not for most. It started well but went downhill from there. This is always my worst betting day of the festival and it has proven to be the case again. Unique De Cotte apart my selections were hopeless in the handicaps. Vautour meant my overall profit wasn't eaten into too badly but was down on the day.

Still, on to tomorrow. The last leg of my 94/1 accy is a go. At least I'll know my fate early on.

Top man Wilson. Followed you in and you've saved my day after a shocker.

There have been some monster calls on here this week.

Very smart betting......a return like that covers a whole lot of others chances to hit the big one.

That accie had won pays over 30k....bookies must hate you slim :)

Online is out of the question. I got lucky with days off for shop visits. I spread the perm around three shops. Got to be dedicated to thrive in the sewer.

Last edited:
Online is out of the question. I got lucky with days off for shop visits. I spread the perm around three shops. Got to be dedicated to thrive in the sewer.

There looks some belting E/W value around again to day with 4 places being offered on The Triumph and The Gold Cup with some firms.

Back