Cheltenham Day 4 bets

I'd probably wait until its in running, as long as he doesn't make errors at the first few hurdles and is going ok, then his odds will pretty much half at some point during the first part of the race. I know its a risk, but if I was 50/50 if I wanted to lay some off anyway, my attitude would be, well I wasn't going to anyway so haven't lost anything. I'll be amazed if he doesn't go to at least 3 in running early, compared to the current 3.7. just my view though :)

Last edited:
Beltor/many clouds/paint the clouds treble Ew
Hargram/black hercules Ew double
Beltor/valueatrisk Ew double.

Rich Coast in the County and Paint the Clouds in the Hunter are my bets today.

I'll probably also have a small trixie on Djakadam, Peace and Go and Ned Buntline.

Last edited:
Princely Conn 9/1
Djakadam 7/1
Many Clouds 8/1
Carlingford Lough 11/1
McKinley 10/1
Croco Bay 16/1

3 x €3 L15 & €5 e/w ACCA

CURVE BALL
Princely Conn 9/1
Thomas Brown 12/1
Many Clouds 8/1
Bordini (SP)

€3 e/w L15 & €5 e/w ACCA

€60 e/w doubles

Princely Conn 9/1 2.05
5 places

With

(All 4 places)
Many Clouds 7/1
Djakadan 7/1
Carlingford Lough 11/1
Holywell 12/1

My trixie for what its worth is - obviously e/w

Waxies Dargle
Shantou Bob (only worry)
Solar Impulse

I'd probably wait until its in running, as long as he doesn't make errors at the first few hurdles and is going ok, then his odds will pretty much half at some point during the first part of the race. I know its a risk, but if I was 50/50 if I wanted to lay some off anyway, my attitude would be, well I wasn't going to anyway so haven't lost anything. I'll be amazed if he doesn't go to at least 3 in running early, compared to the current 3.7. just my view though :)

Always wary of doing this when watching on TV. You're about 10-15 seconds behind real time.

Hargam ew antepost
sm ew on Cheltenian
Black Hercules
The Giant Bolster ew and Many Clouds
Noble Prince sm ew in the Foxhunters
Nothing in the conditional hurdle
sm ew on Grumeti

good luck to everyone

I'll try an ew thingy Betfair SP's get rid of some excess cash.....

On Tour
Smad Place
Thomas Brown
Paint the clouds

2 quid ew yankee for me.

all win it only pays about 130k :blink:

We'll both be cheering this one!
He won't mind a bit of cut will he?
I've took 15/1 with William Hill earlier...I didn't know odds of 15/1 existed over here!?
Probably should have been 16's looking at Oddschecker...

If he runs well I'm demanding b.o.g. lol

Last edited:
Top Notch
Quick Jack / Aso
No More Hero's
Djakadam / Road to Riches
Salsify
Killultagh Vic / Roi Des Francs
Croco Bay / Blood Cotil [/QUOTE]

Beltor and McKinley for me today and done a Canadian of McCoy rides except carlingford as reckon coneygree could be fairytale win. Bit of fun with that just in case we have a Disneyland day!!!

Get in! Laid of at 3 in running like you suggested. It knocked 20% off my profit but that result has made this my best festival ever.

Well done Tanlic and the Peace and Co backers don't worry you can bragg all day you only live once. :)

I thought top notch had him there,BJG done well to hold onto him for that long,I think it would have been touch and go otherwise

I honestly didn't bat an eyelid and never even knew what was in second because my daft mate Russell was bawling his head off....Having watched BG for years I knew he had enough horse under him by his body language........did cross my mind approaching the last that Grassy said he wouldn't get up the hill but then I thought Grassy's nuts :D

Probably be more worried when I watch it again ;0)

Barry was beginning to resemble Paul Carberry on the run in for a moment

Last edited:
Back