Cheltenham Festival 2012: DAY 3

My biggest bet of the week on my only strong fancy, GET IN THERE!! This horse stays sound hel win Gold Cups. Plural. (In my highly excited opinion).

My biggest bet of the week on my only strong fancy, GET IN THERE!! This horse stays sound hel win Gold Cups. Plural. (In my highly excited opinion).

Del Boy sounded like a 12 year old girl coming out of a Westlife concert on the phone.. he was shrieking:lol::thumbsup:

Smashing horse and the one we took out of our TH weekend in Dublin. PC is gone - maybe Slim was right, he is a broken horse!!

This horse stays sound hel win Gold Cups. Plural. (In my highly excited opinion).

Agreed - serious horse and superb ride from Davy Russell - watch how he just let the horse take time over the last even though he got headed before picking him up with the softest of hands - poetry to watch!

PC goes back hurdling according to Mccain now

Won't race again this season

Shouldn't have run it today IMO,should have been put away.The owners are not renowned for their leniency in running the guts out of their horses.Winner looks a good un tho!

Lesley Graham seems to think Tuffers still plays cricket for England. Thick moose.

She doesn't know much about racing either, judging by some of the interviews this week. To Bob's Worth's owners - "have you had a winner at the Festival before?"

What a wonderful race. Absolutely everything in it. Superb

Great stuff from BG. He kept him there and worked him into the race constsitently. Thats why hes my fav jockey

Solix ran very well at the Festival last year. When I re watched the races the other week I put him down as one to follow this time round. I've always said I'd back Blazing Tempo in whichever race she runs in, so it's a worry that the Mullins horses are under a cloud.

Posted on Saturday that two of Nicholls' ran like dogs when favourites to land opening races. This subsequently became three.

Apparently, Rock on Ruby is housed at his satellite yard.

Poquelin withdrawn in last race. Most of his other runners barely sighted.

Something's seriously amiss.

Does anyone else think it's a bit bizarre that Nicholls gets training credit for Rock on Ruby when he is 100% trained by Harry Fry?

Back