Cheltenham Festival Photographs 2009. Souvenir thread.

Thanks for posting the pics UG. Brings back all the memories already!! Wicked stuff, wow, wow, wow!! Love the one of them over the first in the Triumph.
Thanks again.

uncle goober, simply fantastic pictures and just one question, would you be able to find the one with Ruby and Kauto both smiling unless of course you've already got it :)

Cheers

That was worth joining this forum for. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these. Some of the shots just made my jaw drop, particularly the two of Master Minded and the Diamond Harry pic. I loved the fact that Master Minded's lass has a dreamily vacant grin, whilst Master Minded is clearly giving whatever he is looking at a lot of thought.

i am running out of words tbh. breathtaking stuff. the denman-kauto photo is one of those "lifetime" photos if there is such a thing, and you certainly were in the right spot for paul nicholls! brings back all the excitement and we only watched it on pc.
thanks again.

Marvellous photos UG. :D

I think the sponsorship on Sam Thomas's leg (Denman photo) would have greater marketing impact of positioned somewhat more towards the seat of his pants.

jimmy says they are brilliant too, he thinks you are talented and would like to invite u for a drink at aintree. only if we find a fiver though :)

Absolutlly fantastic photos I really enjoyed that. I couldn't be cheeky and ask if you have any of Murphys Cardinal in the Foxhunters?:D

Some great photos there Cooldine looks drained, so of the others look like they could goround again. Great thanks for the hard work.

Can we please keep this thread and move it to 'photography' it is a great way to remember the Festival, and Uncle Goober has kindly taken the time to load them all up for us - would be a shame to lose it. :)

Brilliant photos, loved all of them.

UG, do you have any of Osako D'Airy (Festival Plate) or Indian Pipe Dream (Pertemps Final)??

Save this Thread

Can we please keep this thread and move it to 'photography' it is a great way to remember the Festival, and Uncle Goober has kindly taken the time to load them all up for us - would be a shame to lose it. :)
I would like to 2nd that :<3:
Wellworth saving:D

The photos of Kauto are lovely. :<3:

I really like the one of him jumping the 13th fence. Splendid.

Stunning stuff!! Thank you for sharing, UG. The sequence shots of Choc and Voy Por were incredible. He often manages to belt one, but how the hell Choc kept him off the ground after that one ...

Love the one of Forpady's owners at the rails too, they were all crowded round my usual patch and we had our hands nearly wrung off when we congratulated them, then got in with a couple of them heading back into town and were invited to come and sing and dance for Ireland and Scotland at the Queen's. Wonder if they've sobered up yet?

Thank you again. (Are you going to Aintree, by the way?)

Fabulous pictures in showing the equine heros, the human heros and conveying the atmosphere and joy of the organisation. Pride Of Dulcote is a stunning animal; love the reflection in Timmy Murphy's (?) goggles on Starluck; the portrait of American Triology is wonderful; thank you for Kayf Aramis.

Back