Cheltenham Festival: Wednesday Races

Teeshan would be a huge win for me but that's a separate issue. I looked at the card and it is pretty boring. so I put 50% of my entire bank on Ballyburn.the other 50% on El Fabiolo..que sera sera

I think they are generally happy enough to give a bit of ground on the Tuesday if it means they have the custom for the week. Tulyhill probably saved them a fortune.

Last edited:
Saint Roi - 4.50 Cheltenham 13/2 Ew

Stattler - 4.10 Cheltenham 16/1 Ew Ante post

Stay Away fay - 2.10 Cheltenham. 0/30 Win

Blogged :)

Shanbally kid is a big price tomorrow in the coral.

You have to take a few of his runs with an eye on the future and will love the ground.

He is 25s that I see

Here's some food for thought

3 out of 4 runners at the meeting of Nicky Henderson's couldn't get home and were Pulled Up.

This has been the trend for weeks.

We lost Constitution Hill's participation in the Champion Hurdle
and obviously there is something very wrong with his horses.

What's more important whatever it is seems to be contagious

How come his horses if they are sick are getting passed to run and are they a danger to others they are mixing with?

GIiXMyKXoAAFbWI

250 quid gets you 68 quid thanks to Jonbon dropping out..I was lucky enough to cash out wit no loss 1.31 on the machine for a horse who can hit one is not my sense of fun

Here's some food for thought

3 out of 4 runners at the meeting of Nicky Henderson's couldn't get home and were Pulled Up.

This has been the trend for weeks.

We lost Constitution Hill's participation in the Champion Hurdle
and obviously there is something very wrong with his horses.

What's more important whatever it is seems to be contagious

How come his horses if they are sick are getting passed to run and are they a danger to others they are mixing with?

Well well well sense has wom the day.......cant be doing his horses any good running when sick.

X country will not take place.they did say it would be added to Fridays card but now it won't be run.

Just imagine what it would have been like if they had succeeded in going for a fifth day! Odd on favs plus no chance to bet each way does not make for good racing.

What a joke Skybet are.tried to do an ew Yankee and it said I'd reached my stake limit for one or all of them.
Reduce your stake or do them individually. Ffs it was only 25p's.
So I managed to do dbles and roll up but it wouldn't let me do trebles.
It also did it yesterday.
Also I don't think I got my fiver back for their money back offer on the supreme and when I tried to get in touch that was a waste of time.

250 quid gets you 68 quid thanks to Jonbon dropping out..I was lucky enough to cash out wit no loss 1.31 on the machine for a horse who can hit one is not my sense of fun

Ended up with 80% on Ballyburn at 1/2 despite the fact I thought he was grossly overrated.

Some judge me the things a fookin machine :blink:

Last edited:
Back