Chester May Meeting

When AOB saw what was going on i think he would expect JM to use what he has between his ears,and at least make it a race,what happened yesterday was an embarrassment to watch as i am sure it was for the connections.

Anyone see Murtagh on the morning line this.. er.. morning?

Thought he dealt with the criticism pretty well and made some good points. Was decent of him to go on, plenty of other jockeys wouldn't have, knowing what they were likely to face. He went up quite a lot in my estimation.

I saw him. I thought he was just going through the motions really and his mind was elsewhere. He was asked some good questions by Holt and Luck but ducked the issue praising W. Buick, not undeserved of course but a dodge non the less.

I suppose it was unlikely he would admit to a badly judged ride (Masterofthehorse) but it I would have respected him for it had he said he was a little further back than ideal and he would ride the race differently in hindsight.

Yeah, I thought the Masterofthehorse ride was much worse than the Frozen Fire one.

Like I say though, fair play to him for going on and taking it. You wouldn't see Moore, Spencer or Fallon do it.

Well lets face it he did not exactly get a grilling, and without question saying he wanted to drop in masterofthehorse is one thing but a horse can still be dropped in a race by lying in the middle of the field,sitting out the back of the field almost tailed of is another matter and as i said in an earlier post he simply misjudged the ability of his stable companion.

Back