Colin Tizzard

HopeValleyMatt

Amateur Rider
He obviously had a poor season last year operating at just 9% (433 runners with 37 wins).

I’m wondering whether he’s worth following this year hoping that all is right with the stable and now that his son is taking on more of a role. Surely he must have some well handicapped horses after last year.

If I’m barking up the wrong tree I’m sure you’ll let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have access to my stats right now but if memory serves me correct the dramatic drop off has being going on alot longer than 12 months.

Stable has some spectacular peaks and an incredible amount of troughs.My suggestion would be to monitor their form before the really big meetings/festivals.

Reserve Tank did nothing this afternoon to suggest the yard’s form may be about to improve

Well he’s had a wash out today. Still, I’m going to keep an eye out for him and see what he does this season

Well he’s had a wash out today. Still, I’m going to keep an eye out for him and see what he does this season

Maybe on the up again after two decent wins in the last few days with Fiddlerontheroof and Eldorado Allen who were both strong at the finish. Hoping he continues in good form today with Amarillo Sky

Last edited:
Maybe on the up again after two decent wins in the last few days with Fiddlerontheroof and Eldorado Allen who were both strong at the finish. Hoping he continues in good form today with Amarillo Sky

Yep definitely keeping an eye on them. I thought Eldorado Allen had a bit about him to win yesterday. As Luke said in an earlier post looking out for them in the big races might be the way forward.

Understandable sentiments after a table today. It’s their younger horses that are shining at the moment, rather than their handicappers?

Back