Conditional Jockeys Title

Well done Sean.

Nico de Boinville is a good up and coming rider himself as his exertions on Coneygree have showed but for me young Bowen has shown the full repotoire in his locker.

He can win from the front and behind and the way horses pick up for him he must be doing a lot right. I know you have to be on the right ones as well, but Just A Par has not looked a very willing associate for a couple of years now and I'm hearing it was a special ride. There are also a couple that his Dad looks after that need a bit of encouraging and his has excelled on those horses. One of his better rides in my opinion was on Viking Blond in the Sussex National. Outstanding to get him into 2nd.

Brilliant well pleased for Sean hopefully will continue on an upward curve now! A good jockey to have on side eh roddy!!!

That's for sure,and recognizing it early has done us proud and profitably . We should have an excellent Summer jumps also with some really strong horses. But perhaps the greatest fun will be watching the progress of brother James who has incredible talent also. No surprise really when you consider the stallion and mare

Back