Daily picks.

Schoolmasters only had 6 lifetime runs and still open to improvement,has already one very decent piece of form behind mr david at newmarket from august off the same mark as tomorrows.Quite interesting that race as two runners the third and fourth have since gone onto win off marks of 80 and emankaat the third ties in with favourite roy the boy priced at 5/1 tomorrow.The fourth choral recently beat links drive lady and she won again yesterday so the form of that race is looking really solid,schoolmaster had to race on the outside of the field at newmarket and still stayed on quite well,he then went to folkestone after almost two month lay off and travelled the best in the race was bumped and hampered and i think with the ground being so heavy that run can be excused.If he runs to the newnmarket form would be at the head of the market,will be going down as one to follow short term the track should suit tomorrow on faster surface than last time out,i would be surprised if he went off 14/1 at least should get a trade out of him if nothing else!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DID IT WIN WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::ninja::cool: Yer get better prices than hugh taylor as well!!!;)

1pt trade sunley pride 9/2 365
1pt trade compton prince 9/2 365!! 5/1 betfred totesport.

Last edited:
A few small bets for kempton shuruq ran 4rd to certify beaten 5 1/2ls on debut certify rated 111 and pearl seas second rated 91 that form maybe slightly misleading but the fourth supernova heights ran off 87 recently in a very decen time at newmarket.Something will have to run in the 90s to beat her so would be a little unlucky if that happened but lots top stables in the race so just about worth a bet!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:ninja::cool: Even dettori can't stop them!!!;)

The same applies to reqaaba she was seventh in the tattersalls millions race and the time of that race compared favourably with top class ghurair in the following millions race the fillies race being .31 quicker earlier on the card.Somethings going to have to run to a mark in the 90s again on that form and very little has run so just about worth a small bet!!

The cornishcockney has it all to do on ratings but the form in this race looks a bit suspect to me and the cornishcockney ran in a decent time at wolves last time out 4th off in a decent handicap at wiolves and also in one of the fastest times ever run there 2,58.68 has it all to do at the weights but could well out run the price of 9/1 i expect this to be backed with such weak form in the race!

There are one or two in this race such as staff seargent and dance the rain if taking to the aw would look very well handicapped but just for tomorrow i'll have two small bets on recent solid aw form of compton prince and sunley pride.Both of them are slipping down the weights and they both came out of a race at kempton thats working out quite well finishing third and fourth just behind recent winner miss dashwood and infront of kinglami and feelthedidifference,kinglami second to schoolmaster today and feelthedifference third in the second division behind l'ihirondelle.The time of the race was decent at kempton there was a nk between them in that kempton race and they reoppose on the same terms,a small interest on a poor days racing!!

Well done Gigs. :thumbsup:

The run gets better.

The relentlessness has returned 20/1,14/1,12/1,10/1,5/1,11/10 in last two weeks and leviatahan r -woddy unlucky losers at big prices,couldv'e been even better.All my winners have sluiced up and the seconds just touched off,all i need now is a bit of luck.:ninja:

There are one or two in this race such as staff seargent and dance the rain if taking to the aw would look very well handicapped but just for tomorrow i'll have two small bets on recent solid aw form of compton prince and sunley pride.Both of them are slipping down the weights and they both came out of a race at kempton thats working out quite well finishing third and fourth just behind recent winner miss dashwood and infront of kinglami and feelthedidifference,kinglami second to schoolmaster today and feelthedifference third in the second division behind l'ihirondelle.The time of the race was decent at kempton there was a nk between them in that kempton race and they reoppose on the same terms,a small interest on a poor days racing!!
KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SLUICED UP WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1:lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

That form was rock solid for the grade backed up by the runs in the two divs yesterday,was a case of whether any of the others could transfer their turf form to the aw.Most of it was on soft ground so looked unlikely.

Cross the boss ran fifth to elijah pepper here a couple of seasons ago off a mark of 61,had won previous race to that off 55 still relatively lightly raced on the aw that was back in 2010.Came back last season showing little in 4 runs,returned this season and won a race off 50 at newcastle,then returned to this wolves c/d running 5th off 60,looked a very unlucky loser cantering through the last 4fs and unable to get a run.The unexposed pair charlcot and giorgio's dragon could be well handicapped but cross the boss should be well backed,in this grade will undoubtedly be winning more races even if not tomorrow could well go off fav.Worth bearing in mind for short term future bets over this c/d !!

Supercillary ran a good race against no compromise finishing third off 64 at leicester just behind 80 rated pass muster and 5ls back to the cayterers rated 79 went onto lingfied meeting a stoute handicapper that looked a 90 horse.He then came to wolves running over a trip to far 1m4fs running 5th to daliance a better race than tomorrows,one of the quickest races ever run at wolves at that trip.This looks a weaker race than those he's contested the negative for him will be his draw as he will probably need to lead but 10/1 is still a decent price and off current mark when he gets the opportunity to dominate will be winning a race or two!!

Bertiewhittle is a big price even the 16s with victor looks big i wouldn't have him bigger than 12/1 the race looks impossible with draw etc but he's run solid races all season.Every single run over the 7fs has been good this season a third of 27 to field of dreams and infront of highland colori priced at 12s tomorrow over c/d and better off at the weights,a fourth to imperial guest not getting a clear run,a seventh to don't call me being stopped several times in running losing a couple of lengths and then 4th of 21 to idler.He hasn't run a bad race all season and been a little unlucky and had quite a few of these behind,should be a cracking trade and i can see him going off 12/1 tops in this race!!

16/1 victor might do another yet waiting for more prices!!:ninja:

Last edited:
Back