Daily picks.

I very rarely look at the older horse group races anymorefella only the 2yr olds interest me as finding improvers at prices in those class races.Just done bertiewhittle in the handicap and might do another one in there if i can see a bigger price.

Keys of Cyprus would look very interesting from this mark Andy if taking to the AW, any thoughts, think i remember you mentioning it recently but can't find your post!

Havn't mentioned it recently stew,maybe the beginning of the season i probably wouldv'e backed double carpet in that race at 25/1!!See they ran lindoro the race before,horse hates the surface and it gets backed everytime place laid it.So blatent yet still gets backed they're like lemmings with these ellison horses!:ninja:;)

Just gambling and addiction,no skill or judgement i find these sort of people tedious what he wins one day he;'s given back the next.He even admits he's lost fortunes,you're never going to win betting odds on ''certs''and most of it wouldv'e been info related.

Anyone who's got a coke addiction are a waste of space,i knew loads and had many friends with £500 aday habits.It gets to the point when you have to disown them when they're knocking on your door in the middle of the night 3/4 times a week.You've got to be a very weak person to get hooked on it,usually find with habits like that are selling on themselves,vile drug of choice.

There were a couple that caught my eye tomorrow not least verinco thinking it would be 14/1 only opened up 9/1 with ppower now 7/1 biggest,would take a big drift for me to back this now.Still find it the most interesting runner in the race,only c/d winner won the race last year off 94 off 89 tomorrow,has a bit to find on a couple of formlines with a few of these.But the one run off 93 when 7th of 21 to nocturnal affair over 6fs on wrong ground and trip,today over favoured 5fs that run over a furlong less then the 7/1 would look ok but not shown that level of form this season.Probably one to keep an eye out for the next few weeks,presuming it doesn't win tomorrow.:blink:

Gigs and Luke - do you chaps use the Betfair forum regularly then? Is there any stuff on there worth bothering with? If so how do I find it? 99% of it always seems like utter crap.

Surely you're not trading out of the lock that is Cross The Boss, Gigs?:)

Well done though either way.

Last edited:
1pt trade cross the boss 7/1 365!!
1pt trade supercillary 10/1 365!!

Unbelievable price cross the boss was thinking it may go 3/1 11/4,luckily i was up late as fancied nothing this afternoon out at 2.9!!The others not to shabby as well!!;)

Also out at 7.0 supercilliary!!,

Last edited:
Unbelievable price cross the boss was thinking it may go 3/1 11/4,luckily i was up late as fancied nothing this afternoon out at 2.9!!The others not to shabby as well!!;)

I'm having to blast away on football and in running baseball to disguise my account :lol:

Gigs and Luke - do you chaps use the Betfair forum regularly then? Is there any stuff on there worth bothering with? If so how do I find it? 99% of it always seems like utter crap.

The U.S.racing forum can be good -the Irish forum was very good but is now average at best,the main horse racing forum is about 95 per cent rubbish.

Robsters thread is always worth a read imo, if you want decent posters look at the OLBG selections thread, the regular contributors are very good imo, particularly Drogerson, Aidenredbin and Deliusmiff imo!

Ashpan sam looks capable of being involved in tomorrows race,7th of 14 last time out when the draw came up down the centre at goodwood 2,6,3,5 he was drawn 17/17 that day and 1/2length behind dream catcher one of tomorrows favourites he was drawn 5 in that race so maynot be much between them.He also ran second to forest edge at ffos,forest edge tried to make all in links drive ladys race at windsor on monday and again that formline ties in with belle beyardo priced at 13/2 in tomorrows race.One positive maybe a piece of form at this track againsty jwala and place in my heart running third to that pair over 5fs beaten 2 1/2ls,jwala is now rated 93 and lastv run was runner up to sile power and place in my heart finished runner up to fulbright on next run.He does look like he needs to drop a few pounds has hovered around this mark all season but this is a weak race and there should be a bit of money for him hopefully a nice little trade!

Back