Daily picks.

Cant believe it, Giggsy gives us the Hunt Cup winner! TYVM, I needed that winner. Brilliant stuff!
;)

Last edited:
Royal hunt cup

Zhui feng 33/1 hills/365/boyles/totesport/winner/betfred Abe Lincoln 12/1 betstars /winner 11/1 365

Couple of token bets as Donncha now a non runner Zhui feng pretty exposed but last time out over the fs at ascot led the field and was 3rd behind fastnet tempest and George William,
has 8 pound turnaround with winner and a pound with runner up that form didn't look anything outstanding with the high draws dominating although zhui feng had to come across from the 11 draw.The draw came up 18,23,11,26,20,27,24,25,22 so did well from his 11 draw to try and dominate the race,gets the 26 draw Wednesday and athough looks unlikely winner with better draw and turnaround in weights he isn't totally out of it as even when passed still styayed on,after this result and with same horses heading the market seems highly likely they will congregate stands side again.He could be nice for in running as well as the first time pieces look to have woken him up in that ascot race..
This is the frustrating one abe Lincoln,on my to follows after being stopped at lingfield he was cantering in that aw race last season,same at York cantering got no run then went to ascot where it rained and ground was against him but still finished 2nd and had horses in behind that have progressed and he still only sits on 99 when I mentioned he looked a 100 horse last season with those two unlucky runs.Actually thought there was a chance he could be a group horse and looking at his pedigree I think I mentioned could be future breeders cuop horse for the dirt,annoyingly hugh taylor put it up yesterday and prices are not what I wanted but purelynon potential could be better than these so will just have a small bet after the long lay off not seen since this time last year.He also is drawn high and has the 31 draw even if he flops on first run of the season think I will be following for awhile..

Did it win???

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!Exactly as my instructions 33/1 laughable,nice little double on the day as well got some multiples running on as well 2/2 about time too proper picks and foprm!!!!!:ninja::lol::ninja:

Thank you again! Had a 5er ew when I saw him put up at 33-1. My first ever antepost bet and a big big winner thanks to you! Enjoy the day :)

It's all about the draw,when grounds genuinely quick at ascot the advantage is huge just put a line through stalls 1-15 as long as guarasnteed pace I was moaning by some emails last night they were shunning the standside really are clueless these jocks i'm sure if the hadn't raced nearer the stands side first race they would've veered over a lot more in the other races,there was no way dwyer was going to give up that draw even the going stick had ir quickest the stand side.Anything lowr than 20 wouldn't have touched it...

back from hols and had a dabble on your hunt cup selections - awesome !!! shame I missed the other one, not quite with it yet but hefty bank balance after some 33s :lol:

Thanks that's the big difference when you know you're getting genuine ground you can rely on,plus you've got a draw edge if only they left all meetings alone like this would be so much easier to bet with confidence,at least 5 meetings this week have been given as gd/fm but in reality have been gd/gdsft purely from over watering this is what the ground should be every day at most meetings..

Looks like they overwatered at ascot ridiculous not one race near standard yet ground apparently quicker today yet finishing time a lot slower than genuine gd/fm nearer good ground and reversal in draw complete and utter farce if they chuck another lot on tonight and havn't looked at the times of the race you could end up betting on gd/gdsft,ruined the rest of the meeting..

Last edited:
Looks like they overwatered at ascot ridiculous not one race near standard yet ground apparently quicker today yet finishing time a lot slower than genuine gd/fm nearer good ground and reversal in draw complete and utter farce if they chuck another lot on tonight and havn't looked at the times of the race you could end up betting on gd/gdsft,ruined the rest of the meeting..

As soon as the first race was over the betting for the 5.00 completely flipped. Hilarious to watch.

Back