Daily picks.

This weeks racing looks tital trash having done wednesdays cards alreadt as well,utter rubbish plus rain is furecast(again) i won't be investing much is this stuff,if it wasn't for the fact i just feel obliged to do it after wasting time on the cards then i wouldn't be rushing to do the cards..Again there id some rain firecast which would be a negstive..

Nottingham

Phoenix Duchess 6/1 Great Chieftain 8/1 4 places skybet

Super Superjack 7/2 3 places 365/skybet

Reyaadah Star 10/30 Invisible Friend 12/1 4 places skybet..

Brighton

Otago 4/1 Buy The Dip 9/2

Sailing On 11/8 On The Right Track 14/1

Drink Dry 5/2

Rivas Roby Roy 9/2 skybet 4 places

Last edited:
Am still waiting fir David Loughnane to hit form,he has done well with 2yr olds over the pst couple of seasons and is a local trainer to me,infact i didn't realize how close till i looked at the stables website lastnight..He's on a very poor run,am waiting/hoping his horses come into form so will be marking his runners off over the next week as he hasn't had a decent 2yr old yet and he usually has one thats at least listed class..Tomorrow he sends two horses out all the way up to Carlise and Redcar one of thems a 2 year old second run 12/1,so will be watching that race closely..thats over 3 hours one way..

Another 2yr old unplaced he has sent Ernies Valentine to Carlisle as well,tomorrow he sends another two horses all the way to Brighton another 4 hour one way journey,he's either terrible at placing his horses or got money to burn Anglesey Lad has obvious chances and the other Dolores Abernethey done nothing for wose but a terrible race..No local entries or nearer meetings,very odd..

Last edited:
Will be small stakes for me today,i'm not fan of Carlisle sometmes they race all over the track and Redcar similarly if they overwater so just some small interest bets for me,it's not the usual stuff i like on a monday..looks pretty rancid in all hinesty especially Carlisle while Windsor looks ok..

Redcar

Pisanello 16/1 Shaladar 9/1 Ron O 14/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 14/1 3/3 Here now Ron O what a touch,hammered into 13/2...

Georgie Wooster 7/1 9s bf 4 places skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! 7/1 1ST got 9s on bf,think it was even bigger at some point,been a non truer the last twice i thought it was going to be fav...

Mayo County looks the obvious one on form..

Windsor

3,4,5,6,7 small perm 4,6
1,2,3,4,5,7 small perm 3,4
1,3,6,7 small perm 1,3
2,4,6,7,10,11 small perm 2,4,7,11 favs line

Luciento 11/2 Rakki 8/1 365/sky 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! This is just getting mad,Luciento wins at 6/1 8.43 on betfair,i thought it wuld be 3/1 best known form in the race and Rakki got the 3rd place as well,another monster touch..

Auroras Beauty 5/1

Decent place 1.9

Cuban Breeze 8/1 Amazonian Dream 6/1 3 places sky/365

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 6/1 hammered into 2/1,this horse isn't even well handicapped,just the rest of the field a couple no turf form or wrong ground and it hacked up as well,one to take on next time out..

Lil Guff 9/2 6s bf 4 places sky

Rocking ends looks good place material,it's a very strange race as it's a 0-85 but looks a weak race Lil Guff looks like it's regressing slightly be disappointing if it dioesn't hit the four,something like Fpur Adaay at 28/1 might sneak into the frame,horrible race.

Disappointing Little Guff but it was obvious after Amazonian Dream had won you need to be near the rail,had a saver on Rocking ends so still had a winnig race 4.1 and Four Adaay had a smalk ew finished 5th just needs another run and drop in class.

Enthused 9/1 Just An Hour 12/1 4 places skybet 5 places

Again the draw played a big factor 1 draw wins agin,i git the 5th place 9/1 place but the other drawn 15 no chance...

Lost In Time 7/1 4 places sky Galactic Glow 10/30

Annoying end to the night both unplaced,the only race i lost on..the worst race of the day my own fault..

Carlisle

1-6 small perm 1,2
3,4,10 small perm 3
2,3,4,6,8,10 small perm 6,10. favs line

Jordan Electrics 9/4 Spring Is Sprung 8/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAANBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Jordan wins again drifted to 3.9 as well,lovely..

Minnesota Lad could run well on last years form..

Sacred Falls 9/4 terrible price hopefully drift but can be put in ew multiples for thieving bets.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! It's another wheelbarrow job,hope you've git some multiples together,another monday that always as i keep saying turns into the best day of the week,even on a couple of tracks i'm not keen on mainly due to overwatering which fir a change they didn't do..
Manigordo could run well really a 7f horse really,but this race is so weak it's a potential big drop in class and gets its ground could be a big danger

Redarna 5/2 Detective 14/1
Third Redarna saved on 3 places 1.5 drifted like a barge, but a bonus of Detective placed 5.39 2 places and 3.35 3 places,will settle for that..another winning race.
Winners 14/1,7/1 bf 9s,6/1 8.43 bf,6/1,5/2 3.9 bf,9/4 winners plus some snide little places as well...anyone git any accounts left..2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg

Ive abandoned my bets at Nottingham,raining going to be soft ground infact the whole weeks looking a nightmare with weather forecasts,a complete waste of time...Infact i'm not bothering with Brighton either,it's raing there as well all my form is on gd/fm that was the angle so just simply no point in betting...if i had time i'd redo the meetings but i'm doing thursdays cards and there's 4 of them so i don't have time to di the form,i might drop in and piut a placepot on maximum,i hope this doesn't keep going on this is just ridiculous..

Last edited:
Avoided a losing day,although the last one at Brighton won at 8.8 and it likes all ground,same again tomorrow really can't see the point in putting anything up i had done the form on gd/sft and sioft tomorrow at Ayr and Yarmouth..Theyve changed the firecasts now to hardy any rain hitting Ayr till after racing and Yarmouth seems to be avoiding just showers,don't think either is guaranteed,will see if there are any updates if there's a change in their goings with gd/sft or soft in it i will put some bets up,but i',m not redoing all those cards again as i'm still doing thursdays..

Supposedly raining at Yarmouth,wether it will be enough to change the ground complete speculation will have some small stakes on these,if it's sodt then they have ew chances,won't be doing much till these forecasts and grounds are sorted out as i have to keep 2 days ahead.

Yarmouth

Beggarman 6/1 Tigerten 10/1 Kindgirl 22/1 4 places

Two decent places 6/1 and 10/1 Tigerten paid 3s a place

Kaaranah 6/1 Ciotog 17/2 10.5 Expert Witness 8/1 4 places

nr 8/1 place ad unplaced

Society Lion 14/1 3 places skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I thought this was the opnly runner you could back,no soft ground horses in the races,it looked a massive price Society Lion i didn't even have to look at the form as i know its a horse especially in a small field that will take some beating in thew right race,abnother monster touch still 8.21 sp..

Pearly Star 14/1 Love Your Work 14/1 4 places skybet 5 places

Last edited:
Tiny stakes bar the ones i backed earlier in the week..

Haydock Saturday

1,7,8 small perm 1,7
2,5,6 small perm 2,6
1,4,8,14 small perm 1,8
5,7,9 favs line

Nellie Leylax 15/2 5 places skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! One of my ante post bets i put up earier in the week,so no excuses about getting prycs..
Candonomore also decent ew chances in a very open race.

Temple Stakes

Vadream 10/1 4 places

Went off fav,but ground dried put to say the form loks trash would be an understatement..

Vandeek evenes 2.12 bf Insherin 5/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Anorher ante[ost bet put up ear;ier in the week hacked up 5/1 1st

Zip 10/1 English Oak 5/1 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!Another ante[ost bet comes in English Oaks wins at 8/11 even gave you the firecast with Persuasion,this winner was likely toi improve fir softer ground based on siore stats hacked up..

Persuasion has a squeak if it drys out slightly..

Divine Comedy 4/1 Nothing To Sea 5/1 5 places

The Amazon 11/4 3 places Nariko 16/1 4 places

Bustaam 4/1 Western Stars 11/2 sky 4 places

Goodwood

6,7,11,12 small perm 6,7,11
1,2,4,5,9 favs line

Dragon Leader 12/1 14s bf Brunel Nation 20/1 Gushing Gold 33/1 6 places

Brunel Nation shouldv'e sluiced up,gets a place 4th annoying race to watch...

True Legend 3/1 4.5 bf

Get Shirty is well handicapped could easily run well i this

Meydaan 11/4 3.95 bf 3 places 365

Grandlad 9/4 Dapperling 14/1 3 places

York

3,4 favs line

Royal Pleasure 9/2 6 places huge drift probably goig to tell the story 10.5 as i said the low draws could come up and left with no chance guessing..

Awful price with not knowing how the draw will work out will have to try and find others...but it does look the obvious pick if its not a hindrance.Tiriac and Shalaa Asker at least will like the ground and still well handicapped decent place bets with extra places..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!Tiriac wins 16.7 lovely,couldn't get over the price absolutely nuts..

Korker 5/1 Vintage Clarets 7/1 Manila Scouse 10/1 5 places

Knew these bets were dead when i saw the time of the first,i thought it would be nearer soft ground infact its only just gd/sft,complete waste of time although i had a bonus in the first so can't complain,but i was looking at softer ground..

River Of Stars 7/2 4 places skybet

Lamay could run ok as well based on one group 2 last season

Quiet Resolve 9/1 Bulmer Bank 16/1 6 places

Oso Rapido 33/1 Carnival Zain 33/1 6 places

Sailsbury

1,2,6 small perm 1
1-7 small perm 4,6
2-8 small perm 2,4,6,8
2,3,4 small perm 3,4
1,2,3,5,6 favs line

Nevernay 10/1 Northfield Lake 9/2

Empessant 11/2 4 places

Master Dream 5/1

Master Franca 7/1

Chester

3,4,5,6 small perm 3,5
1-9
1,2,4,5 favs line

Animato 6/1 Dream Adozen 9/2 4 places

Chillhi 9/2 Cavern Club 4/1

Prince Of Zenda 4/1 Rhoscolyn 8/1 4 places skybet

Boardman loves it here should run well..

Fouronefourever 10/11 Castles In The Sand 9/2

Windsor

2,3,4,5 small perm 2,4,5
1,2,4,5 small perm 1
4,5,6 small perm 6
1,2,4,6,7 small perm 2,6
3,4,5,8,9,10 small perm 3,4,9
1,3,5,8,11 small perm 1,3 favs line

Crazy Luck 8/1 Couop De Force 9/2 7.4 bf Hello Zabeel 25/1 40s bf 4 places

If Whenthedealisdone is anywhere near its best should dot up,looks like it has regressed but only a 6yr old..might be worth a saver forecasts..

Afentiko 11/8

Tees Spirit 6/1 3 places

Tony Montana 5/1 4 places

Amancio 9/4 Great Acclaim 8/1 4 places

Last edited:
Supposedly raining at Yarmouth,wether it will be enough to change the ground complete speculation will have some small stakes on these,if it's sodt then they have ew chances,won't be doing much till these forecasts and grounds are sorted out as i have to keep 2 days ahead.

Yarmouth

Beggarman 6/1 Tigerten 10/1 Kindgirl 22/1 4 places

Two decent places 6/1 and 10/1 Tigerten paid 3s a place

Kaaranah 6/1 Ciotog 17/2 10.5 Expert Witness 8/1 4 places

nr 8/1 place ad unplaced

Society Lion 14/1 3 places skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I thought this was the opnly runner you could back,no soft ground horses in the races,it looked a massive price Society Lion i didn't even have to look at the form as i know its a horse especially in a small field that will take some beating in thew right race,abnother monster touch still 8.21 sp..

Pearly Star 14/1 Love Your Work 14/1 4 places skybet 5 places
A 14/1 place ends a great day was looking for places but knew Society Lion was the main bet as long as the rain had got in...

Will have some token bets tomorrow,not quite sure oif these going reports still till some races have been run,very small stakes especially at Goodwood as i did thw form on gd/sft and it looks like it could be quicker.You could leave them and see whats going on Saturday as i'm betting these to try and gauge the ground..i suspect the horses i've dobe at Goodwod will be no good on drying ground

Goowood

1,2,6,7 favs line

Temporize 16/1 Vino Victrix 8/1 Robeet Johnson 7/1 4 places sky

Place 16/1

Sweet Fantasy 16/1 4 places True Wisdom 7/1

Grounds dried out as i suspected it might,at least i know the going now unplaced

Royal Rhyme 7/5 Mujtaba 11/2 3 places sky

nr and place

Be Frank 6/1 4 places

placed

Bishops Crown 4/1 Dream Composer 11/2 4 places

Dream Composer placed dod the other two in place markets,surprised they never shortened with drying ground Angle Land did as i expected got rail lead like last year 6.2 and 4.36 3&4 places,settle for that nice drifts.
Lihou and Angle Land also have decent ew chances on form here but as said it's just complete guessing at Goodwood with Dream Composer from last season,especially if the stands sude draw is an advantage 16/1 and 20/1the pair...

Haydock

1,9,10 small perm 9,10
1,3,7 small perm 1,7
3,4,5,6,7,8 small perm 5,6
1,4 favs line

Hello Cotai 11/2 Miners Gamble 15/2 4 place

One placed other 5th,nasty results today.

Mystery Of Sands catches hthe eye as well from Easterby stable

Pearl Eye 6/1

unplaced

Bath

Hearitfortheboys 9/2

Unplaced

Symbol Of Hope 7/2 4 places

Wins 5.3

Sarahs Verse 8/1 4 places

1st 8/1

City Escape 17/2 4 places

Missed breal unplaced

6.10 Rival 8/1 Eye Of The Water 15/2 Havana Goldrush 11/2 4 places

Awful ride on Havans jock was hopeless all unplaced..

Finished about level today on singles a few places and 5.4 and 8/1 winners,so many ground changes everywhere you're going to need a miracle to win over the weekend..had a nice little touch at Goodwood placepot paid £533 had it to £3.20

Last edited:
Tiny stakes bar the ones i backed earlier in the week..

Haydock Saturday

1,7,8 small perm 1,7
2,5,6 small perm 2,6
1,4,8,14 small perm 1,8
5,7,9 favs line

Nellie Leylax 15/2 5 places skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM One of my ante post bets i put up earier in the week,so no excuses about getting prics..
Candonomore also decent ew chances in a very open race.

Temple Stakes

Vadream 10/1 4 places

Went off fav,but ground dried put to say the form loks trash would be an understatement..

Vandeek evenes 2.12 bf Insherin 5/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Anorher antepost bet put up ear;ier in the week hacked up 5/1 1st

Zip 10/1 English Oak 5/1 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Another antepost bet comes in English Oaks wins at 8/1,this winner was likely to improve fir softer ground based on siore stats hacked up

Persuasion has a squeak if it drys out slightly..

Divine Comedy 4/1 Nothing To Sea 5/1 5 places
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The Amazon 11/4 3 places Nariko 16/1 4 places
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
16/1 Into 11/2,last time out 4th in a 0-85 dropped into a 0-75 and the stats were better for it running on softer ground,i just couldn't believe the pruces.another massive gamble i've pulled off..

Bustaam 4/1 Western Stars 11/2 sky 4 places

Bustaam places drifted like a barge so did places 2.7 and 1.75 3&4 places...with the other unplaced

Goodwood

6,7,11,12 small perm 6,7,11
1,2,4,5,9 favs line

Dragon Leader 12/1 14s bf Brunel Nation 20/1 Gushing Gold 33/1 6 places

Brunel Nation shouldv'e sluiced up,gets a place 4th annoying race to watch...

True Legend 3/1 4.5 bf

Get Shirty is well handicapped could easily run well i this

True legend places

Meydaan 11/4 3.95 bf 3 places 365

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAnother crazy drift,ran behind the ante post 2nd fav i put up for the Derby was beaten 7 1/2ls but still ran quicker than True Legend that got beat earlier in the handicap and giving it weight that day at Lingfield 5.1,it's another huge day again..

Grandlad 9/4 Dapperling 14/1 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Grandlad drifts to 3.95....
York

3,4 favs line

Royal Pleasure 9/2 6 places huge drift probably goig to tell the story 10.5 as i said the low draws could come up and left with no chance guessing..

Awful price with not knowing how the draw will work out will have to try and find others...but it does look the obvious pick if its not a hindrance.Tiriac and Shalaa Asker at least will like the ground and still well handicapped decent place bets with extra places..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMTiriac wins 16.7 lovely,couldn't get over the price absolutely nuts..

Korker 5/1 Vintage Clarets 7/1 Manila Scouse 10/1 5 places

Knew these bets were dead when i saw the time of the first,i thought it would be nearer soft ground infact its only just gd/sft,complete waste of time although i had a bonus in the first so can't complain,but i was looking at softer ground..

non of them looked like getting involved,the ground had dried out as well,but still a horrible result

River Of Stars 7/2 4 places skybet

Lamay could run ok as well based on one group 2 last season

3rd 7/2

Quiet Resolve 9/1 Bulmer Bank 16/1 6 places

Nice place on Bulmer Bank 20/1 sp but 6.6 bfsp unlucky not to win it was out the back...

Oso Rapido 33/1 Carnival Zain 33/1 6 places
7th beat 1/4l

Sailsbury

1,2,6 small perm 1
1-7 small perm 4,6
2-8 small perm 2,4,6,8
2,3,4 small perm 3,4
1,2,3,5,6 favs line

Nevernay 10/1 Northfield Lake 9/2

Nevernay put through the rails other places at 7/1 places 2.7 and 1.75

Empessant 11/2 4 places

unplaced

Master Dream 5/1

Unplaced

Master Franca 7/1

unplaced

Chester

3,4,5,6 small perm 3,5
1-9
1,2,4,5 favs line

Animato 6/1 Dream Adozen 9/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Animato drifts to17.5 bfsp sp 12/1,what a touch a terrible race,sometimes these drifts on a saturday are unbelievable...

Chillhi 9/2 Cavern Club 4/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Cavern Club gets up hammered into 6/4

Prince Of Zenda 4/1 Rhoscolyn 8/1 4 places skybet

Boardman loves it here should run well..

Prince of Zenda gets 4th...

Fouronefourever 10/11 Castles In The Sand 9/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Windsor

2,3,4,5 small perm 2,4,5
1,2,4,5 small perm 1
4,5,6 small perm 6
1,2,4,6,7 small perm 2,6
3,4,5,8,9,10 small perm 3,4,9
1,3,5,8,11 small perm 1,3 favs line

Crazy Luck 8/1 Couop De Force 9/2 7.4 bf Hello Zabeel 25/1 40s bf 4 places

If Whenthedealisdone is anywhere near its best should dot up,looks like it has regressed but only a 6yr old..might be worth a saver forecasts..

Coup De Force places but jock stopped roding Hello Zabeel and it was 40/1 for 4th place

Afentiko 11/8

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tees Spirit 6/1 3 places
NR

Tony Montana 5/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! How this won i don't know,never looked like getting a run but then won cheekily,it's another one of those wheelbarrow days agauin..another crazy day..

Amancio 9/4 Great Acclaim 8/1 4 places
nr fav But still KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Fav nr 25p rule 4 but still 5/1 allday i thought this woyuld be fav,best form in the race on fast ground,absolutely nuts it's an absolute cleaned em out job.It's impossible to lose on these picks,it's the same every single week at least one day a week like this with 3 or 4 others a bit below it,there's huge gambles on lots of them and then some uge drifters if you noticed they are on saturdays with more clueless punters about,so i tend to take less notice...As long as i do the form thoroughly i'm going to catch them out 3/4/5 times a week.

2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg

Winners 14 today 8/1,5/1,11/8,11/10,4/1,12/1 17.5 bfsp,9/4 - 3.95bfsp,7/2 -5.1 bfsp,16/1,4/1,5/1,5/1 and 15/2 plus i got the Haydock placeoy to a £ paid £2733..

Last edited:
Do people actually grasp what you are doing In this thread. I've been a horse racing fan nearly 20 yrs,and have never witnessed anything like it m8. The money you can make following this thread is nothing short of amazing. I done 2 sets of cross doubles today a 15 x £1 e.way and a £10 x £1 win set.winner after winner absolutely crazy.been jumping around in front of the t.v like a lunatic today. Gigilo take a bow,what you are doing is fantastic, and very much appreciated.

Do people actually grasp what you are doing In this thread. I've been a horse racing fan nearly 20 yrs,and have never witnessed anything like it m8. The money you can make following this thread is nothing short of amazing. I done 2 sets of cross doubles today a 15 x £1 e.way and a £10 x £1 win set.winner after winner absolutely crazy.been jumping around in front of the t.v like a lunatic today. Gigilo take a bow,what you are doing is fantastic, and very much appreciated.

Giggsy is the best no doubt about it.

Some absolutely dire stuff tomorrow,was in two minds about doing anything as it looks like guessing to me,whiich i don't mind but Leicester Redcar and Yarmouth are not my sort of tracks just race all ocver it on soft/heavy ground..was hoping to go out topdat but not well so looks like i will be stuck in tomorrow as well..Will put something up but i don't think there's even an outstanding price on anything unfortunately..that's why nothing up early today looks dross to me..i know i put these write ups somedays but that's because if you have no draw angle like these tracks or at least steer away from some high or low draws then you will at some point get stuffed..

Leicester

1,3,4,6,8,10 small perm 1,6,8
1,4,5 small perm 1,4
2,5,6,8,11 small perm 2,5
1,3,5,6,7 small perm 1,3 favs ine

Corsian Caper 5/2 Hot Team 17/2 4 places sky

Matsuri 11/10 Atlantic Convoy 15/2

Indemnity 3/1 Law Supreme 6/1 4 places sky/ppower

Allonsy 11/8 College Choir 4/1 3 places sky/365

Stintino Sunset 7/1 Khangai 17/2 Bay Of Naples 11/1 4 places

Redcar

1,6,9,10,14 small perm 1,6,10
4,8,10,11 small perm 4,10
1,2,3,4,7,8 small perm 2,7
2,4,7,9,10 small perm 2,4 favs line

Camacho Royal 14/1 Shotley Royal 25/1 5 places

Complete dodgepots might do something else in the race.

Amaysmont and Asadjumeirah look the obvious two for place markets

Lettuce Leaf 15/2 Scoops Ahoy 7/1 3 places

Langton Wold 7/2 Fifty Sent 8/1

Yarmouth

1,2,7,9 small perm
2,3,4,6 small perm 3,6
1,3,9 small perm 1
1,2 small perm 2
1-5 favs line

Last edited:
As i suspected all over the track at Redcar,more rain firecast low draws big advantage but from what i can see low drawn horses mostly have very poor form tomorrow,will take a risk again and pick two in the first i know will miss the break,not the way to bet here if you watched todays racing..Will bet something in that last race as well but nightmare meeting again..Brighton rain firecast could be anything from gd/fm to gd/sft from what i can see more guessing,Leicester looks heavy if rain arruves and also rain firecsst at Lingfield but again going change complete guessing.This is like betting in the Autumn this week,and still no sign of Summer absolutely ridiculous,from what i can make out looks like rain all week as well,gonna be tacky ground and strange results..will be playing in pennies this week it's a license tio lose money.

Redcar

2,4,5,6,7,10 small perm 4,5
2,3,4,6,9,10 small perm 2,3
2,3,4 favs line

Young Fire 5/1 Admiral Nelson 14/1 17s bf 4 places

Huge drift on Admiral Nelson as i said both got behind but both got in the frame,5/1 and 22/1 places

Enderman 10/3 5 places

Dodgy Bob has a low draw and might be one for in running,i'm not sure who the jock booked is if it's Taylor Fisher then tha might be worth considering,for some reason on odds checker he's booked on the racing post a jock thats never had a ride..

Lingfield

Brighton

I want to see the ground no faster than good gd/gdsft would be fine

No rain at all and drifters looks like being quick ground to me which will be hopeless for the picks,just hope there's some rain at some point..

1,3,12,13 small perm 1,3
1,3,9 small perm 1,3
3,6,7,12 small perm 3,6

Batchelor Boy 13/2 Secret Handsheikh 5/1 6.4

Wierd ride on Secret Handsheikh usually ridden from off the pace,terriblw ride and Batchelor Boy finishes too late,got a feeling this meetjgs going to be trash,got involved when i knew it was dodgy..

Kojin 6/1 4 places

Night Bear and Orezumi dangers at least

Twilight Dancer 4/1 Lunatick 9/2 King Of War 16/1 4 places

Mayz 14/1 Roundabout Silver 18/1 4 places

These two will need some help from the weather,as currenty the rain firecast has not arrived

Buy The Dip and Daisy roots are the obvious two if there's no rain..

Dan Dee Prince 7/1 Rothay Park 22/1 a shotin the dark this one,thoight it ran ok consideting it git taken out at Windsor,just maybe useless but will have a token bet on it..

Lingfield

2,4,5,6,7,9,11,13 small perm 2,7,11,13
3,5,6 small perm 3,5
1,3,5,7,9 small perm 1,3 favs line

Purple Poppy 20/1 Milvus 8/1 My Mate Mike 8/1 4 places

Purple Poppy massive price if it ran t its best..if they fancy it can't possibly go off this price..misses break will be a non trier..

Invincible Speed 4/1 4 places

Agostino 8/1 Lilkian 16/1 4 places

Look on downgrade token bets,been running poorly lately well handicapped willing to give them one chance.

Leicester

1,2,5,7 small perm 2,5
1,3,5,7,9 small perm 3,7,9
1,3,6,9 favs line

Ashariba 7/2 Amancio 6/1 Tipsy Prince 12/1 4 places

Noisy Music 13/2 4 places

Mrs Thrump could ru well first time in handicap.

Shark Two One 7/2 Obee Jo 14/1 4 places

Kalam Sunrise and Cubanista obvious place bets and dangers.

Teddy Bear 9/2 Tres Chic 20/1 4 places

Last edited:
Some absolutely dire stuff tomorrow,was in two minds about doing anything as it looks like guessing to me,whiich i don't mind but Leicester Redcar and Yarmouth are not my sort of tracks just race all ocver it on soft/heavy ground..was hoping to go out topdat but not well so looks like i will be stuck in tomorrow as well..Will put something up but i don't think there's even an outstanding price on anything unfortunately..that's why nothing up early today looks dross to me..i know i put these write ups somedays but that's because if you have no draw angle like these tracks or at least steer away from some high or low draws then you will at some point get stuffed..

Leicester

1,3,4,6,8,10 small perm 1,6,8
1,4,5 small perm 1,4
2,5,6,8,11 small perm 2,5
1,3,5,6,7 small perm 1,3 favs ine

Corsian Caper 5/2 Hot Team 17/2 4 places sky

2nd and 4th placed another that shouldv'e won..

Matsuri 11/10 Atlantic Convoy 15/2

1st 11/10 unplaced

Indemnity 3/1 Law Supreme 6/1 4 places sky/ppower

placed 2nd and 3rd

Allonsy 11/8 College Choir 4/1 3 places sky/365
2nd and 3rd

Stintino Sunset 7/1 Khangai 17/2 Bay Of Naples 11/1 4 places

place 7/1 unplaced others
Redcar

1,6,9,10,14 small perm 1,6,10
4,8,10,11 small perm 4,10
1,2,3,4,7,8 small perm 2,7
2,4,7,9,10 small perm 2,4 favs line

Camacho Royal 14/1 Shotley Royal 25/1 5 places

Complete dodgepots might do something else in the race.
unplaced,took on the draw had no chance

Amaysmont and Asadjumeirah look the obvious two for place markets

Lettuce Leaf 15/2 Scoops Ahoy 7/1 3 places

1st 7/1 and 17/2 place,a cracking race to bet in,look at that Catterick form of the winner on soift ground

Langton Wold 7/2 Fifty Sent 8/1

Another beaten in a photo by a nse
Finished about level on the day touched off in 2 photos nearly everything ran well,that's all i ask for.
Yarmouth

1,2,7,9 small perm
2,3,4,6 small perm 3,6
1,3,9 small perm 1
1,2 small perm 2
1-5 favs line

Beverly

5,6 small perm 5
1,5,8 small perm 1,5
1,4,6,9 small perm 1,6
5,6,9 favs line

Unthinkable 10/11 Iwo Jima 8/1

1st and 13.5 3rd paid 6/4 a place,looked best bet of the day to me..

Evocative Spark 7/2 Challet 15/2 4 places sky

2nd 13/2 and unplaced

Puella Law 13/8

1st

Zozimus 3/1 Beltan 6/1 soft

Poetic Dawn could lead and run ok might be ok for in running

2nd and unplaced

Distinction 9/2 Josie Bond 8/1 Mr Heinz 12/1 4 places

1st 9/2 n/r and unplaced

Cloudy Rose 9/4 Twoforthegutter 11/2 4 places

Two placed again//
Perepieia has ew chances as well as Tiberio Force.

Golden Echo 11/4 Jamih 9/2 Laudable 6/1 4 places

Only Laudable hits the framw
Kempton

2,3,4,5,7,9 small perm 3,7,9
1,3,5,6 small perm 3,6 favs line

Ivasecret 7/1 Kynsa 9/2

1st and 2nd..ruke 4s

Bint Havana Gold 10/1

Another that gets beat ina photo

Holy Fire 8/1 Capotes Dream 15/2 One More Wave 13/2 4 places

Hly for only one scrapes in the 4..

Moonspirit 16/1 22s bf Better Than Giga 10/1 13s bf Shin Jidai 7/2 4 places

Moonspirit and Shin Jidal places

Golden Dove 10/1 14.5

A decent place to end 3.6

Four winners today,the two best bets won even though shorties which i rarely put up i thought they looked decent bets,9/2 and 9/2 rule 4 40p,settle fr these results on racing this week.

Last edited:
As i suspected all over the track at Redcar,more rain firecast low draws big advantage but from what i can see low drawn horses mostly have very poor form tomorrow,will take a risk again and pick two in the first i know will miss the break,not the way to bet here if you watched todays racing..Will bet something in that last race as well but nightmare meeting again..Brighton rain firecast could be anything from gd/fm to gd/sft from what i can see more guessing,Leicester looks heavy if rain arruves and also rain firecsst at Lingfield but again going change complete guessing.This is like betting in the Autumn this week,and still no sign of Summer absolutely ridiculous,from what i can make out looks like rain all week as well,gonna be tacky ground and strange results..will be playing in pennies this week it's a license tio lose money.

Redcar

2,4,5,6,7,10 small perm 4,5
2,3,4,6,9,10 small perm 2,3
2,3,4 favs line

Young Fire 5/1 Admiral Nelson 14/1 17s bf 4 places

Huge drift on Admiral Nelson as i said both got behind but both got in the frame,5/1 and 22/1 places

Enderman 10/3 5 places

Dodgy Bob has a low draw and might be one for in running,i'm not sure who the jock booked is if it's Taylor Fisher then tha might be worth considering,for some reason on odds checker he's booked on the racing post a jock thats never had a ride..

Enderman 2nd went odds on in running
Lingfield

Brighton

I want to see the ground no faster than good gd/gdsft would be fine

No rain at all and drifters looks like being quick ground to me which will be hopeless for the picks,just hope there's some rain at some point..

1,3,12,13 small perm 1,3
1,3,9 small perm 1,3
3,6,7,12 small perm 3,6

Batchelor Boy 13/2 Secret Handsheikh 5/1 6.4

Wierd ride on Secret Handsheikh usually ridden from off the pace,terriblw ride and Batchelor Boy finishes too late,got a feeling this meetjgs going to be trash,got involved when i knew it was dodgy..

Kojin 6/1 4 places

Night Bear and Orezumi dangers at least

2nd

Twilight Dancer 4/1 Lunatick 9/2 King Of War 16/1 4 places

2nd 16/1 and place 4/1

Mayz 14/1 Roundabout Silver 18/1 4 places

These two will need some help from the weather,as currenty the rain firecast has not arrived

Buy The Dip and Daisy roots are the obvious two if there's no rain..

I can't believe that ir rained my two picks ran terrible while the other two come 1st and 2nd...they had the best form i thought rain would be a psituve fir mine..

Dan Dee Prince 7/1 Rothay Park 22/1 a shotin the dark this one,thoight it ran ok consideting it git taken out at Windsor,just maybe useless but will have a token bet on it..

n/r and unplaced

Lingfield

2,4,5,6,7,9,11,13 small perm 2,7,11,13
3,5,6 small perm 3,5
1,3,5,7,9 small perm 1,3 favs line

Purple Poppy 20/1 Milvus 8/1 My Mate Mike 8/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 8/1 Winerr and another 8/1 place Purple Poppy ran ok in 6th just needs dropping in grade slightky as this was very competutve,the times on the clock won again though,the winner the quickest..
Purple Poppy massive price if it ran t its best..if they fancy it can't possibly go off this price..misses break will be a non trier..

Invincible Speed 4/1 4 places

Another touched off 1.17 just went off to quick..

Agostino 8/1 Lilkian 16/1 4 places

Agostino repeats same tactics just went off to quick,then the other one gts done on the line,16/1 place though,it's beeen another incredible day...

Today 20/1,14/1 18s bf,8/1 and 7/2 winners plus an £85firecast and tricast £250 trifecta £520 plus places 8/1,12/1,22/1,5/1,6/1,4/1,16/1,7/2

Look on downgrade token bets,been running poorly lately well handicapped willing to give them one chance.

Leicester

1,2,5,7 small perm 2,5
1,3,5,7,9 small perm 3,7,9
1,3,6,9 favs line

Ashariba 7/2 Amancio 6/1 Tipsy Prince 12/1 4 places
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Ashariba wins Tipsy Pronce 2nd some rule 4s but still worked out nice

Noisy Music 13/2 4 places

Mrs Thrump could ru well first time in handicap.

nr

Shark Two One 7/2 Obee Jo 14/1 4 places

Kalam Sunrise and Cubanista obvious place bets and dangers.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Loved the rain arruved how the hell Obee Jo was this pruce,sp 18s on betfair i couldb't believe ut,then as i said the others looked solid placebets i've hit the firecast and tricast,csf £86.31 tricast £259 trifecta £ 583 hope you got it Nick..absolutely cleaned up...A cracking betting race where it was impossible to look beyind 4 runners...

Teddy Bear 9/2 Tres Chic 20/1 4 places
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Tres Chic gets smashed off the boards into 5/1,am not surprused the pruces were nuts the jockey that was his 2nd winner i backed his 1st winner last week and yesterday i was moaning how useless he was on something...really thought he would lose in a finish,what a touch..2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg

Today 20/1,14/1 18s bf,8/1 and 7/2 winners plus an £85firecast and tricast £250 trifecta £520 plus places 8/1,12/1,22/1,5/1,6/1,4/1,16/1,7/2..

Last edited:
Enderman 2nd went odds on in running

2nd

Agostino repeats same tactics just went off to quick,then the other one gts done on the line,16/1 place though,it's beeen another incredible day...

Today 20/1,14/1 18s bf,8/1 and 7/2 winners plus an £85firecast and tricast £250 trifecta £520 plus places 8/1,12/1,22/1,5/1,6/1,4/1,16/1,7/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Ashariba wins Tipsy Pronce 2nd some rule 4s but still worked out nice

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Loved the rain arruved how the hell Obee Jo was this pruce,sp 18s on betfair i couldb't believe ut,then as i said the others looked solid placebets i've hit the firecast and tricast,csf £86.31 tricast £259 trifecta £ 583 hope you got it Nick..absolutely cleaned up...A cracking betting race where it was impossible to look beyind 4 runners...

!! Tres Chic gets smashed off the boards into 5/1,am not surprused the pruces were nuts the jockey that was his 2nd winner i backed his 1st winner last week and yesterday i was moaning how useless he was on something...really thought he would lose in a finish,what a touch..View attachment 23492

Today 20/1,14/1 18s bf,8/1 and 7/2 winners plus an £85firecast and tricast £250 trifecta £520 plus places 8/1,12/1,22/1,5/1,6/1,4/1,16/1,7/2..
Cheers Gigs. Awesome again. Had ew doubles and trebles 13/8 14/1 16/1.

Legend

gigilo said:
Did mention my daughters exams a few weeks bacjk she did quite well English A* Maths *A* Biology A History A * English lit A Psychology A* Chemistry A* Geography A* did some further maths paper got a B French A* and i looked at the work she did was far harder than when i did 'o' levels was on a different level,think she missed out on a couple of *A* by a handful of marks as well
10 Exams? Thats very impressive. She must be at school 7 days a week to fit that in to the timetable.
I don't forget anything,so just to bring this back from 6 years ago,my daughter passed her final years exams qualified Doctor now,this is why i have an edge i think over everyone pure memory,i never forget or forgive idiots... :ninja:I missed off Physics A as well..now who's the idiot..

Last edited:
Epsom

Al Mubeir 15/2 Dutch Decoy 14/1 5 laces 6 places 365

Both mine have druftrd like barges,so have taken 13s on Orbaan a small interest with 6 places

Was going to back Orbaan off such a good mark and on soft ground but 12/1 and being backed just can't make myself back it at that pruce.
A place 15/2..

Haunted House 18/1 Paradias 18/1 365 Liberty Lane 13/2 5 places

Two places 18/1

Darkness 7/1 4 places
unplaced

A small lose at Epsom,too much luck in running

Last edited:
The usual later in the week fodder,don't know why i don't close up shop on wednesdays and thursdays,Saturdat has been great recently but the next couple of days look horrible,doesn't help not knowing the accurate ground firecasts..small bets for moi.

Ripon

2,3,4 small perm 2,4
4,8,11 small perm 4 favs line

Woodleigh 11/2 4 places

Lingfield

1,2,3,7 small perm 2,7
1,3,5,610,11,12 small perm 3,6,11,12
1,2,4,6,10 small perm 1,4,6
1,2,3,9 small perm 1,3

Poetic Force 7/2 3 places

Coffepoddotcom 8/1 Tearaway Two 25/1 skybet 4 places probably outclassed but one fir notebook in nurseries

Moreginplease 18/1 5 places

Pannanica and Edergoles Gift drawn 11 and 13 look likely ew bets..

Dorney Lady 4/11

So Obsessed 2/1 Musical Diva 5/1 TenOclock 10/1

Carlisle

1-7 small perm 4,6,7
3,5,6 small perm 5,6
2,3,4 small perm 3
1,3,4,6 favs line.

Count D'Orsay 8/1 Huddle Up 12/1 Impressor 16/1 4 places

It Aint Two 4/7

Oceanic Wonder 11/1 4 places

Vampire Slayer 4/1 Star Sure 12/1 skybet 3 places

Last edited:
Am still watching David Loghnanes horses especially 2yr olds,still no winner again a a trek tomorrow upto Ripon one runner and looks more intersting than his recent runners,this ones out of Calyx andthat sire has a 57% strike rate on heavy ground 27% on soft,so could be an intersting runner..Woth so many of hios horses showing nothing i wouldn't be surprised if it ran well and drifted,the fav has good form and time looks a very decent maiden fir Ripon..

Back