Daily picks.

5.15 wolves

An open race but surprising tigerbill is 12/1 only 7 lifetime runs has one run over c/d when 3rd to arkaim now rated 64 and vanilla rum in second rated 72,that race was run when the track was riding quick but a decent time of 1.59.58.Looks like a 6/1 shot to me i'd make it shorter but the trainer hasn't had many winners lately,but can't see how it won't shorten at 12/1.I like one other in the race and thats so is she i may have a bet on that when more books are up!

And the winner!!:ninja:

Not my style but seriously impressive trading using the formbook. You make the odds compilers look rather pedestrian.

Brendan its not the way i bet or havn't till the last aw season its just seeing horses that will be backed that are overpriced doesn't necessarily mean i think they're great bets.I always leave a bit running on most of these,some i leave nothing.I'm gutted at the moment as the best trade of the days just gone never saw the books come up all right now only thing i had marked off tomorrow cut from 7s with 2 books and 8s with another.Got some of the best times and well in at the weights with powerful presence will go off 4/1 tops,not doing it now i've missed the price!!:(

Brendan its not the way i bet or havn't till the last aw season its just seeing horses that will be backed that are overpriced doesn't necessarily mean i think they're great bets.I always leave a bit running on most of these,some i leave nothing.I'm gutted at the moment as the best trade of the days just gone never saw the books come up all right now only thing i had marked off tomorrow cut from 7s with 2 books and 8s with another.Got some of the best times and well in at the weights with powerful presence will go off 4/1 tops,not doing it now i've missed the price!!:(

Not by chance in the 4:10 tomorrow

The names in that pasragraph brendan,annoying as i'd been waiting all day for it but was answering some emails and phonecalls,looked round saw 8s with lad went to back it price went.I wouldv'e had a small bet ew as well as the two horses its lost to over 7fs there are now rated 76 which he beat and the other was little black book he conceded 14 pounds to now rated 79 and quite a few in here have to prove themselves on the surface.Wouldn't be impossible if it went off jf.
I never saw the shows on star commander it actually went off 9/2 fav in the end and i traded out at 9.0 :lol:!!

Must say i think All Right now is a very short price now, i think we know all about its Sthwll form last season and times giggs but DHJ stable hasn't been firing at all this year, hope for a good run but don't think its a shoe in by any means. The Ellison horse Memory Cloth looks very interesting, have to see if any money comes for it.

Wish i had backed it wouldv'e laid off this morning!!No bets today never watched any races,been doing tomorrows and thursdays cards!:ninja:

3.20 beverley

1pt trade sangar 11/2 365

.05ptew

Going to take a risk on sangar i've already backed her at 6/1 think she's still value if fit first time out and with the ground likely to be the soft side by race time thats whats swayed me.Last season her best run was beating icebuster at ripon on soft ground,her best run the second has since won off 72 by 6ls spreadeagling a field at sandown the third free art 10ls behind her finished third off 67 recently.The fourth from that race ventura sands 12 1/2ls behind has since won off 68,that run was on the softest ground she's run on going right handed if shes fit and trying on seasonal debut i can't see why she won't be backed into fav.I will be noting her anyway as those formlines are to solid to be just pure chance and she looks ahead of the handicapper,will have a little ew as well!!

Fortunate bid has loads of form in this grade and infactis 3/14 over 7fs and c/d record is 5/1/2/6/4 on a mark of 58 tomorrow claimertaking three off down to 55 and lowest mark since he won over c/d off 57 in 1m28.92 decent time for the grade.Was then 11/4 fav in this grade and second to royal box,looked a non trier when running 4th behind beautiful lando off 60 sitting out the back and james sullivan giving the most unconvincing shake of the reins for 2fs under hands and heels.Looking at his next run the distances beat by the first three may not look so good but those first three aerodynamic,pipers piping and fluctuation are now rated 76,71 and 70 even the third to spin again looks decent form now spin again gone in winning off 66.If this is trying then its no bigger than a 5/1 shot in this race,i can see sergeant troy looks well in on its turf form as well so i'd keep a close eye on that,can't see the 10/1 for fortunate bid will last though as its always been shorter in this grade and has dropped in the weights.

Was thinking that myself sometimes though its just the way forms interpreted could drift and run well,if its a big drifter tomorrow probably back it again anyway as i doubt i'll be doing much tomorrow.I don't mind backing a few non triers as thats part of the game,a large % of the big priced winners are based on spotting non triers so i try not to complain about them to much even if they're blatant.:ninja:

I backed Sergant Troy last night at prices from 10 to 8.8 but got out to early. Got sick when I saw they were asking for 4.8 this morning. I've literally set fire to money. Formal Bid's price going one way.

Back