Daily picks.

At least you did seargent troy,all i keep getting is annoying emails asking me if i did it annoying to say the least as i didn't!!I've been backing this thing at 17s and 18s no sign of it shortening even went into the 20s,looks like another one for the notebook.It's going to go off at least double the price it's ever been in this grade by the looks.:lol:

What do you reckon to Highland Warriors chance today Andy. Won on 2nd run past 2 seasons, got the soft ground and a C/D winner a few times. Jockeys 8lb puts him on a nice mark, only 1 jockey claiming more, getting 5/8lbs from most, must have a decent EW chance!

An enormous price for salontyre last september running off 66 when 4th to l frank baum the first four rated 75.73,72 going off 8/1 another 7ls back to 68 rated horse,that was over tomorrows c/d on exactly the same ground.He has also won off 125 over hiurdles this season and only ten days ago ruinner up off 128 with a field spreadeagled behond him in a handicap hurdle.A decent third to captain bellamy at swell off 65 in a far better race than this.

Lots of these have to prove themselves on the turf six of clubs off highest ever mark of 61 and ministerofinterior 9/4 favourite second in a very weak handicap last time out and rated a stone below salontyre over hurdles,bute streets the same price yet was beaten 154 lengths in the same race over c/d with salontyre another that needs to prove itself on the surface.Dream catcher has no form on a soft surface and rosewood lad exactly the same yet to prove itself on a soft surface.

I can't see anyway it won't be backed as looks fav if it he produces any of his best fiorm with so many doubts over the others and with neil callan booked looks a nailed on trade and gamble!!!

Last edited:
Why don't more people contribute to this thread? Is anyone following the selections and not laying them back?

What was the statistic about Fallon staying to ride in the last race at evening meetings-was fairly profitable last season.

Last edited:
Another cracking run prices were unreal 20s all day for a 5/1 shot,utter madness,just shows you cant rely on others reading form.

You're write up on Salontyres was so convincing that for the first time I followed one in e/w. Looking pretty good right now, not even interested in a trade here.

Out at 5.0 could get shorter but favs being heavily backed so looks like it will stay around the same price now.Not a bad days work,or should i say ten mins.:ninja:Onto tomorrows racing,done the cards don't think there will be much,probably a couple of small ews.:cool:

Captain bertie needs to show unlike last season that he can run two decent races back to back,if he produces the donny run then he is definitely the one to beat in tomorrows spring cup.On seasonal debut running in the spring mile being shuffled back as really they weren't going quick enough for him then getting hampered,the distance lost is immeasureable but had to switch round the entire field after that and at the bare minimum lost 6/7ls i wouldn't be surpised if it wasn't nearer 10ls and stil finished full of running.That race was 1.23 seconds slower than the lincoln at the revised weights captain bertie would have very little to find,if you include the distance lost would make him the winner.Tomorrow comes from the 7 draw and hopefully that will be an advantage,anything that runs stand side will be struggling as at newbury they come down the middle on soft ground and that would lessen the dangers of fury(21) and mull of killough(23) probably the two biggest dangers.I also like dubawi sound(20) like captain bertie i think there will be a lot more to come but again the high draws putting me off,so will just stick with captain bertie undoubtedly well handicapped i think he will be overrbet from this draw as well and could go off a crazy price!

Backing the two high draws which i didn't think would happen,if dubawi sound wins this tomorrow i will go mad as its number 2 on my last seasons horses to follow looks well handicapped but no high draws have figured recently so impossible to back..The tipsters will be putting there picks up bound to be from the middle draws,although most of the values gone in the race!!

An enormous price for salontyre last september running off 66 when 4th to l frank baum the first four rated 75.73,72 going off 8/1 another 7ls back to 68 rated horse,that was over tomorrows c/d on exactly the same ground.He has also won off 125 over hiurdles this season and only ten days ago ruinner up off 128 with a field spreadeagled behond him in a handicap hurdle.A decent third to captain bellamy at swell off 65 in a far better race than this.

Lots of these have to prove themselves on the turf six of clubs off highest ever mark of 61 and ministerofinterior 9/4 favourite second in a very weak handicap last time out and rated a stone below salontyre over hurdles,bute streets the same price yet was beaten 154 lengths in the same race over c/d with salontyre another that needs to prove itself on the surface.Dream catcher has no form on a soft surface and rosewood lad exactly the same yet to prove itself on a soft surface.

Settle for 8/1 shots that are 3/1 shots,pity it didn't win as wouldv'e been bonanza!!
I can't see anyway it won't be backed as looks fav if it he produces any of his best fiorm with so many doubts over the others and with neil callan booked looks a nailed on trade and gamble!!!

Getting 8/1 for 3/1 shots probably one of the best ew shots you'll ever see pity it hadn't won!!

Last edited:
I've backed loads tomorrow can't put them all on here as a lot are speculative because of prices plus would take me all night to write up on them.I've already backed loyal royal at 12s prices have gone so i'd leave that will put a few up mainly trades,some speculastive maybe some more tomorrow with more books.

1pt trade boucher garcon 2/1 365 i've taken 9/4

Backed it again at 11/4

Last edited:
Back