Daily picks.

Don't ever look at jocks anymore there's no point,i very rarely notice unless its a jock that consistently rides a given horse.

Andy, horse in the 1st race at Kempton tmr, Penbryn won for George Baker lto over this distance at Lingfield, always trys to chuck it away but is only 4lbs higher than that win, ideal horse for backing now at 13/2, trade out IR about 3.2 or less! in its last 7 starts has traded 3.1 or under! Looked to be suited by 10fs last time and was pulling double over the field before he tried to throw it away when Baker asked to go and win it.

Only just looked in stew,been very busy as you can imagine lots of good formlines today for future reference.

1pt trade nezami 10/1 victor.
.05ptew

Would not be an overly confident pick with a 7 yr old and just the two wins but has only had the one run over c/d and it was first ever run at the track,trying to make all from a widish draw and battling on strongly to finish second.There were some good benchmarks behind in myboyalfie and ezra church had clocked up decent winning times previously and were couple of lengths adrift and also avonrose a winner off 72 over c/d earlier in the season.The time of the race was also decent 1m27.77 tomorrows race looks very similar beachwood bay is drawn wide and has very similar form and the ellison horse could be well handicapped but hard to know if this trip still suits.From a decent draw if nezami doesn't get taken on by alpha tauri then 10/1 is a little bit of value.

Ellison got lindoro back to form on debut run for him on friday winning off 60 runs off 51 tomorrow,more interesting he spreadeagled that field at musselburugh and looking at the times on the card was only .50 slower than the 81-90 handicap on the card earlier won by powerful presence(81).Undoubtedly is one to follow on the turf if translates that run to the aw should be 1/3 to win this race off this mark,the betting will be very interesting........:whistle:

Last edited:
No mean trick only runs off 59 on turf yet to show any form on the surface,but when switching to the aw surface at swell won off 55 followed that with a win off 61 at wolves in totally different class race to this lots of horses in mid seventies in behind.Then switched again to swell a second to ghostwing off 63 in 56.90 the second quickest 5f race run there and then beat shawkantango there off 64,also having first command 1 1/2ls behind tomorrows favourite has never gone off bigger than 11/2 in his last seven runs.If repeating any of those swell runs would be clear fav for this race,yet to prove himself on turf but only had a few races on faster ground and in a really poor race there could easily be a gamble on this and still only 19 lifetime runs open to improvement!

Hi Andy, was going to ask you what you thought about this one, and you've put it up!
Posted: 11 Mar 2012 11:19 Post subject: Edit/Delete this post
Nezami-P Midgeley-7fs Southwell.

Having his 1st run for P Midegeley and unconsidered at 33/1, led into the final furlong and ran on well to be btn just 1/2 length by previous winner Imprimis Tagula with previous winners Ezra Church, Myboyalfie and Avonrose behind in a fast time.
Nezami came 2nd in the Victoria Cup at Ascot 3 years ago from 85 but had not produced anything like that since for J Akehurst and the change of surroundings would seem to have benefited him. Would certainly back him running over C/D again but would look interesting on turf from this mark.

The only reason i've done it stew is because he's run there once and it was a decent run i couldn't see myself backing him in the future unless of course he gets taken on tomorrow and comes back to the track off a lower mark.There look 3 or 4 in there that are interesting,if he'd been drawn wider i wouldn't have bothered.

This Nezami is not moving Andy, but then a lot of Midgeleys don't, are you sticking with it or going to get out? Lindoro still backable at tips on, as you say would be 3s on on turf.

Shouldv'e just been more adventurous and followed my write up trebled up in the ppot and only put the four in,traded out for stake back lost on the ew bet.Could be a place pot buster hopefully!

Lost Nezami IR, was coming through the field towards the far rail then next time i found it was coming wide down the inside, any idea what happened in its run?

Wasn't paying much attention stew got painters and decorators in and trying to do chester form for thursday!!Screaming baby's not helping either.:blink:

Ellison got lindoro back to form on debut run for him on friday winning off 60 runs off 51 tomorrow,more interesting he spreadeagled that field at musselburugh and looking at the times on the card was only .50 slower than the 81-90 handicap on the card earlier won by powerful presence(81).Undoubtedly is one to follow on the turf if translates that run to the aw should be 1/3 to win this race off this mark,the betting will be very interesting........:whistle:

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooossshhhh could win five on the bounce this!!!:lol::lol:

Thought it was going to open 2s on this morning,could win another 3 on the aw and 2 more on turf luckily no one obviously reading times on the form!!;)

Back