Daily picks.

Just finished saturdays:ninja: cards stew,yep very tempting cono zur the tracks suiting everything from the front as well different class to this lot but i'm going to leave it unless it gets even bigger tomorrow.Racing looks impossible tomorrow,ppots have been tiding me over the last few days!:whistle:

Notice that Judicious has changed trainer since finishing lame:lol: last time, hardly suprising the prices its won at(must be a big mole) at Harkers stable!:D

I just found myself marking off half the field but still couldn't see anything in the prices never a good sign so not backing anything tomorrow.Will spend the day doing sundays cards.

Cono Zur 5.10 Wolverhampton-R Carr-12/1 EW.

Can't for the life of me understand why this horse is such a big price in this race. 1st time on the AW and drawn out wide can be the only reasons imo.
This horse contested much better races than this last season and was very consistant winning twice and second 3 times in early spring/summer. This is the lowest mark its run from and just qualifies as top weight in a 0-65.
D Swift has been booked to take another 3lbs off and as there don't appear to be any other pacesetters in this race i'd expect him to be driven early to try to get the lead and kick on from the final bend.
Douze Points could be the fly in the ointment as surely Kirby can't give him as bad a ride as last time, can't see many others getting past him.[/b]
Love it when it goes just as you think it would!

Just finished saturdays:ninja: cards stew,yep very tempting cono zur the tracks suiting everything from the front as well different class to this lot but i'm going to leave it unless it gets even bigger tomorrow.Racing looks impossible tomorrow,ppots have been tiding me over the last few days!:whistle:

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhh :lol:

Another to cross off my to follows!!Seems to be everyday its happening can't get one together!:D

Yep that was on it as well 11/1 and 14/1 winners off it this week,everytime i get a dozen together they win,to be honest cono zurs still on a very good mark and loves this time of year so could win again.

Very rarely back bin suroor horses as they are never value but will have a small bet on this ones potential as if he repeats last seasons run could be better than a handicapper.Last season winning off 90 but hacking up in the process has gone up 10 pounds for that run but 5 pound claimer on board.The most interesting thing was the time .42 seconds quicker than 109 rated secrecy on the same card carrying a pound less,secrecy winning by over 4ls in a listed race,remembering farhh was only a 3yr old last sesson.If he's improved at all since that run then he will be going onto better things and also that means he could also be heavily backed 3/1 could be 6/4 tomorrow,i will give him the one chance as i don't back these shorties in handicaps especially this trainer very often.

You can get out at 7/4 now andy, worry about this one could be the young jockey and the middle draw, Thirsk is quite a tight track and unless jumps out and leads could well get boxed in and struggle to get out, notice he's only had 2 rides around here.

1pt trade farhh 3/1 victor
.05ptew

Yes stew exactly why it was a great trade,jock might get caught out so relying on horses abilty!!Out 2.75 only bet today the races look far to competitive and to much guessing.;):cool:

I'd backed it ew as well what more could i want!!

6/1 victor as well.
The osteopath has come right back to form this season raced mainly in claimers last sesson till winning a weak race off 74,change of trainer and has looked in far better form at a different level.Kicked off the season winning off 74 in a weak handicap then running behind memory cloth beaten 8 1/2ls a massive eyecatcher.

He was pulling double for the last three furlongs unable to get a clear run,moheeb and toto skllaccvhy were infront of him,but without any doubt being stuck on the inside at ripon has cost him second place and impossible to know how many lengths as he was still cantering as they approached the winning line while moheeb and toto sklllachy were ridden right out.The same again yesterday,clipped heels at the beginning of the race then hampered in the latter stages definitely one for the notebook as he wouldn't have finished far behind memory cloth just touched off by tulius yesterday off 90,he may not even run but on that ripon run is fav in this.The negative would have to be running so soon and no form at the track but he will definitely be winning off this mark in the near future 6/1 must be value considering he wouldv'e beat the front two in the betting by several lengths!!

Pretty amazing he's priced up behind those 2, computers must compile these odds and clearly don't take into account(unlucky IR), 5/1 with those 2 books now but laddys still 6/1, notice they jocked off Mulrennan yesterday, unfortunately they have kept Paddy Aspell on board tmr!

Pretty amazing he's priced up behind those 2, computers must compile these odds and clearly don't take into account(unlucky IR), 5/1

It's just a case of looking at their Timeform ratings and pricing it from there isn't it? I doubt any compiler is deep throated on the form book.

Back