Daily picks.

Danube river looks overpriced running third behind eshaab just tiring in the last furlong when the ground was desperate at ponte,the fact that bapak pinter was 8ls behind danube river and had been third off 65 over the trip gives the form a solid look.There was an interesting time comparison as well the race was 1.16 seconds quicker than the earlier race on the card won by easy termsrated 86 over the same c/d,it looks a race worth following and 12/1 looks a big price based on that run.Lots of runners need to prove themselves over trip and ground tomorrow so i can't see this not being backed.Coplow interests me as well but hasn't had a run yet.

All right now has been running some very consistent races on the aw,recently 5th at wolves off 67 behind mid to high senty runners and similar rated behind,wolves not being his preferable surface!!His previous run to that was 4th to powerful presence off 69 at swell only beaten a length poweerful presence has since won off 81,the second masai moon has won off 79 and the third memory cloth has won off 82 and been second to tulius off 90 and ran in a listed race on monday not disgrtaced.Tomorrow in the apprentice handicap all right now gets to run off 60 has had very little racing on turf looks incredibly well handicapped on that swell run.He has proved he goes on faster and slower surfaces,it will be soft tomorrow usually races up with the pace is drawn 1 tomorrow and could lead this ace and run well especially as there is no whip use.I can see a big gamble on this if he does take to the turf and 10/1 could look massive!

All right now should have a very good chance at these weights, tempered a little by the fact all bar one of the others has a jockey with a claim to come off, but from 60 you'd be very dissapointed if ARN doesn't figure in the 1st 3!

Quite pleased with todays bets considering i based it all on bottomless ground,then there was a going change worked out well as they couldv'e gone unbacked.And another off my to follows won today;)send them to you later just pricing up 40 races and doing saturdays 4 cards:blink:!!

Barren brook really caught the eye in the lincoln given a pretty considerate ride considering the prize on offer given one crack and just ridden out from the furlong pole against decent milers and pegging them back gradually,everything infront rated 95+ including todays listed race at york winner fury.He looks like he's progressing and at 12/1 looks the value in the race from the 1 draw,looking at the earlier spring cup time on the donny card in which shamadarley was seventh they wouldv'e run very similar times at the adjusted weights.I can't see barren brook going off bigger than 8s in this race as there only looks three or four progressive profiles and they're all at the front end of the betting,i think the trade will also cover the ew bet as well.

1pt trade i'm so glad 20/1 lads,ppower.

I've taken 25/1 but i can see a big gamble on this channons horses are running great,a 6th here to gregorian on seasonal debut a race thats worked out well.Van der art finished runner up at york out of this race with hampered tartiflette 2nd in the newbury race, running 5th in the same race at york.The 5th red quarter has also won off 81 in a class 3 6f sprint and i'm so glad was behind in 6th place off 78.Dropped in grade tomorrow with that form working out looks a big price even at 20s,the time was also backed up by moonstone magic winning the group 3 the following day in almost identical time on slightly quicker going.

Out at 16.0 little bit of profit

Last edited:
Annunciation looked to be in a decent maiden at haydock when running second and 6ls back to the third the time of the race was interesting only .86 slower than our jonathon rated 114 they didn't go that quick in that race but still compare favourably with improvement to come.I expect this to go off odds on on that run and drawn near the stands side seemed to be an advantage at a recent meeting,today drawn in 16.

Iffraam the rain may have gone against it,i hope it won't run if there's to much about as he flopped over c/d on second run after a decent run on debut last season.The time of his debut race at ripon was only 1.62 seconds slower than elusive prince winning the handicap with normal improvement that time would be reasonable in a field full of maidens and has the 19 draw.Just a couple of small bets as the grounds for ever changing and ruining hours of form done yesterday.The goings seem to be changing every few hours,this meeting looked a banker gd/fm and is heading for soft ground.

1pt trade register 40/1 ppower.

Just a trade on willie muirs horse register ran quite an eye catching run at lingfield badly hampered a furlong out beaten just over 6ls in a race run in 1m23.63 behind mizwaaj form thats worked out really well through the wuinner i havn't checked but i think gustos win there when winning the listed race off 105 was actually slower.There maybe some ew money for silvestre de sousa riding and long term would be looking at this for handicaps,doesn't look at world beaters in this race on form shown.

1pt trade register 40/1 ppower.

Just a trade on willie muirs horse register ran quite an eye catching run at lingfield badly hampered a furlong out beaten just over 6ls in a race run in 1m23.63 behind mizwaaj form thats worked out really well through the wuinner i havn't checked but i think gustos win there when winning the listed race off 105 was actually slower.There maybe some ew money for silvestre de sousa riding and long term would be looking at this for handicaps,doesn't look at world beaters in this race on form shown.

Out at 20.0;):ninja:

1PT TRADE BAYBSHAMBLES 11/1 SJAMES

I can see this going off nearer 6/1 just a trade for me though,as it hasn't won for two years but does like the track.

Out at 9.6

Last edited:
Morning Andy, had a couple of days off, too many runners for me to hack through, just having a look at the Ripon 3.40 1m race. Looks very closely h'capped and most could win but can't help thinking that Dont call me is massively overpriced, what do you reckon?

Back