Daily picks.

I wouldn't be surprised to see judy in disguise be massively overbet in this race,her folkestone run was impressive only .61 slower than haadeth winning off 77 in the following handicap.She looked good for another 5/6ls in that race plus improvement on top,so this race looks the obvious race for her,she looks like being massively overbet as well as there is nothing with any form on the griound in the race.Looks a real good trade to me as backing anything else is guesswork,baileys jubilee is entered at sandown thursday so might not even run.She also has the 1 draw,there maybe several runners better in there than her but as yet there is no fast ground form apart from hers,the negative for me is ryan wile as he will be totally reliant on the horse as i can't see him giving it much help.So for me more of a trade!!

g

I have my eye on Social Rhythm in the 4.10 at Ayr. This has best form on the ground and is below its last winning mark..was stopped twice when finishing 4th last time and Mcdonald takes over from claimer. Have pinched titchy bits at 8.2 but think this one will shorten and win this tomorrow,,let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Was a strange race to look at as although they are c/d winners they've all seemed outpaced on recent form,now you've pointed out mcdonald riding that could be a nice positive.I think you've got the best priced one in the race anyway as i had four down for the ppot and thats one of the four so could easily be backed from that price.

gl ec.

Last edited:
g

I have my eye on Social Rhythm in the 4.10 at Ayr. This has best form on the ground and is below its last winning mark..was stopped twice when finishing 4th last time and Mcdonald takes over from claimer. Have pinched titchy bits at 8.2 but think this one will shorten and win this tomorrow,,let me know what you think.

Great shout ECI - the money flooded late for it ...the 8.2 looks huge now! Well done Big Man!!:cool:

Another huge price in a poor race silverware probably has the best form as well dropping to 75 lowest mark since winning off it at folkestone in last august race mostly full of 70+ rated horses,in doing so also having 87 rated yair hill behind in 3rd.His best runs seem to be on gd/fm same as tomorrows and on reappearence ran in a far better race than this overr the 7fs at donny slightly hampered but still staying on nicel only beaten 2 3/4ls in 7thy,dropped another two pound enables him to run in this race.Can't see him going off 18/1 looks like a 6/1 shot to me on best form priced up on his last aw run,lots of the runners in here havn't even contested the grade races he has so looks an automatic gamble to me!!

Don't really like anything tomorrow but i've backed judy in disguise to trade at 5/1 and i've had a bit more at 9/2 current price.

1pt trade judy in disguise 9/2 365

Decent trade left some coppers running on!!Out at 3.05

It wasn't to bad 4.15 with rule 4 i thought it would work out better as i expected the johnston runner not to run,couldv'e been a lot worse with ryan while riding.:lol:

It wasn't to bad 4.15 with rule 4 i thought it would work out better as i expected the johnston runner not to run,couldv'e been a lot worse with ryan while riding.:lol:

Better than I thought then - she was bound to go off short without the paper fav, despite young While not being able to claim.

The only reason i did it was because the prices were easily available and it looked like the johnston horse wouldn't run i allowed for the rule 4,so it was potentially one of the better trades.Didn't work out as well as i thought but it almost came off.

Missed this one, Giggsy ! :mad:
(Went out for a coupla beers after afternoon racing and before you posted. Just back).
Had a nice return on Judy, tho' ! :)

Another huge price in a poor race silverware probably has the best form as well dropping to 75 lowest mark since winning off it at folkestone in last august race mostly full of 70+ rated horses,in doing so also having 87 rated yair hill behind in 3rd.His best runs seem to be on gd/fm same as tomorrows and on reappearence ran in a far better race than this overr the 7fs at donny slightly hampered but still staying on nicel only beaten 2 3/4ls in 7thy,dropped another two pound enables him to run in this race.Can't see him going off 18/1 looks like a 6/1 shot to me on best form priced up on his last aw run,lots of the runners in here havn't even contested the grade races he has so looks an automatic gamble to me!!

At least they've got the price right now 7/1!!:lol::lol:

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooosssshhhhhhhhhhhh and another relentless!!!!:lol:

Back