Daily picks.

1pt trade eton forever 11/4 bet,paddy hills

.05ptew

Eton forever similsr to shahzan looked destined for better things after winning the spring mile april 2011 hacking up,on that form he would still look well treated .30 slower than sweet lightening winning the licoln that day that would put him on the mark he is today but he won with ease.He never looked the same horse after that run even though running respectably,ran ok in the lincoln on reappearence finishing 5th.Roger varians horses are running so well i will give him the one chance of this mark and see if that run has put him right as he still only has had the 9 runs,so not impossible there is improvement.Perhaps being able to get a lead from his draw will be what the horse needs as trying to dominate all these big handicaps on tracks where there has been no advantage is very difficult.He could go off any price in this race on that spring mile form as that would be a class above and with thev trainer form will undoubtedly be backed!

Out at 3.95

Last edited:
Alfresco is a different horse over this c/d has the last two seasons come out on seasonal debut and won this race has 3/5 c/d wins last years was off 70 tomorrow off 68 lowest mark since winning this the penultimate year off 67.Last years run was as good as any racing on his preferable gd/fm with 5ls back to the third,it was a dead heat last season with another try and that form looks even better now as he went on to win off 81 on the aw and was runner up in two higher grade races in following races.Looks an inevitable gamble to me on his favourite track as conditions look perfect,the negative for me is the jockey fallon has rode him to two of those c/d wins and probert has never ridden just a trade for me tomorrow.I can't see him going off bigger than 6or7/1.

Cruiser looks a little bit of value in this race i can't see it going off bigger than 4/1,9/2 may even go off fav has lots of form around this mark of 85 6th to sagramor in the brittania in better race than this last season and a couple of runner ups to boogie shoes already a runner up off 95 this season and directorship.Cruisers win on the aw last time out was an ultra competitive race beating 90 rated terdaad,lowest rated horse in the race was himself no way he's a 13/2 shot in this race.I like the top three in the handicap sam sharp has the one individual piece of best recent turf form and one at a bigger price first post yet to have a run is the other has very little to find with cruiser on handicap form of lasst season but seasonal debut.Cruiser looks the value at 13/2 and may even end up fav on his impropved aw run.

Traded out at 7.8 seems to be inexplicably drifting,have done some comb fcasts just incase the three come in.

Last edited:
Dancing maite and sairaam are massive prices and i will be very surprised if the don't halve in price from 14s and 25s,dancing maite runs off 66 tomorrow lowest mark since winning on turf off 65.He has a c/d win here and hasn't run a bad race here in 5 visits won off 65 as mentioned but only lst season beaten 3 1/2ls in different class race to tomorrows behind nimue,a third off 72 to entitled over 6fs and a 6th to dickie le davoir over 6fs at this track far better form than these have run to in recent times on turf.Went onto run on softer ground no showsswitched to the aw and even on those runs three over inadequate 5f races a running on third to hinton admiral and a fourth to bahamian lad.He cannot possibly be 14/1 on those runs i expect him to be gambled and would have this nearer 6 or 7/1!!

The other is sairaam 25/1 is also enormous and although would be a slight surprise if she won it wouldn't be a total shock her last two runs here running 4th and 5th in the same grade beaten off 66 tomorrow she's off 63 and she looks as good as most of the runners in the race although she rarely wins.Can't see her going off 25/1 she'll probably go off around 12s or 14s in this very poor race

Last edited:
Sweet !
I got the 14's and 25/1 shortly after you posted.
Thanks for putting those up, dude.
(I genuinely hope neither of these two win or my (new) Bet265 is definitely toast). :lol:

27th November 2011, 6:40 PM #206
gigilo

This was a corker was admitted to hospital and completely forgot about the bet till a day after it ran,won at 18/1 had £400 on it!!:lol:

I'm surprised dancing maite isn't shorter to be honest hopefully shorter by tomorrow,think i've spotted another one as well and prices are holding up so will risk it and leave till morning!!:cool:

Last edited:
Sweet !
I got the 14's and 25/1 shortly after you posted.
Thanks for putting those up, dude.
(I genuinely hope neither of these two win or my (new) Bet265 is definitely toast). :lol:

Bloody hell you must be doing well - so well in fact you've forced them to deduct 100points from their name. ;) :D

Dancing maite and sairaam are massive prices and i will be very surprised if the don't halve in price from 14s and 25s,dancing maite runs off 66 tomorrow lowest mark since winning on turf off 65.He has a c/d win here and hasn't run a bad race here in 5 visits won off 65 as mentioned but only lst season beaten 3 1/2ls in different class race to tomorrows behind nimue,a third off 72 to entitled over 6fs and a 6th to dickie le davoir over 6fs at this track far better form than these have run to in recent times on turf.Went onto run on softer ground no showsswitched to the aw and even on those runs three over inadequate 5f races a running on third to hinton admiral and a fourth to bahamian lad.He cannot possibly be 14/1 on those runs i expect him to be gambled and would have this nearer 6 or 7/1!!

The other is sairaam 25/1 is also enormous and although would be a slight surprise if she won it wouldn't be a total shock her last two runs here running 4th and 5th in the same grade beaten off 66 tomorrow she's off 63 and she looks as good as most of the runners in the race although she rarely wins.Can't see her going off 25/1 she'll probably go off around 12s or 14s in this very poor race

Out at 8.6 sairaam!!!!:cool:

Imagine if i oput them on betfair or had a lemmings site like hugh taylors what price they would be going off!!;):whistle:

Out at 8.6 sairaam:cool: and 8.0 dancing maite could well shorten more but i'm off out for a few hours there should be one tomorrow again i expect to be backed.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol::lol:

Relentless at the moment chef hope you're backing one or two,all prices going in;).Icebreaker won't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Back