Daily picks.

Doomster he's been on my to follows since its win i think i sent you it if it was 6fs it sluices up bad placing by trainer as she knew previously that it needed 6fs.Looked a stone in after its first run now they've ruined its price for future runs.

The more i look at that race the stranger it looks rock canyon gets left 10ls,two of the runners head for the stands side rail,that advantage disappeared years ago.Rock canyon led at hamilton,tonights winner was pulled
up in that hamilton race and was said to have hated the ground,got the lead tonight on desperate ground with nothing taking it on and makes allSo maybe only two trying in the race,certainly looks odd watching it back!!:whistle:

Andy, what do you reckon to Cambornes performance yesterday, hacked up in what looks an interesting time compared to other races over the two days!

Leitir mor could be a 100 horse on his good ground form .50 quicker than 75 rated older handicapper at the curragh over 6fs carrying 15 pound more,the question is will be as effective on soft ground.Had a small win bet and reverse fcast with newbury hill.

Miliika looks like she could progress into a top class handicapper maybe even listed class but a very decent bunch of 3yr olds to compete against but running off a mark of 80 she will be far higher than this by the end of the season.On debut at donny running only .35 slowrr than farlow winning the 83-90 older handicap,the 9/2 looks enormous on that run but i'm not even sure she will run as the trainer stated she would be better on faster ground.Whatever she cannot be 9/2 in that debut run i initially thought she would open 5/2 and instead of risking an ew bet if the ground is desperate should get a free bet out of this as i can't see the prices lasting on her.I expect her to go off nearer to that 5/2 max,presuming she runs!!

Three stand out in this race spas dancer,duster and tevez the favourite may well get the lead and make all in what maybe desperate ground but 9/4 is skinny as the two others at 10/1 and 8/1 have very similar form at the same level.Duster looks massive on some of his form actually beating spas dancer at warwick last season,has now dropped back down to that winning mark of 83 and is 9 pound well in with the fav,the 7fs may well suit better as well there could well be a pace battle up front.With that slip in the weights and drop to 7fs can see him going off half that price,a second to shavansky off 88 last season on soft the ground should be no problem.

Tevez also slipped to a winning mark of 81 with claimer taking 3 pound off,again that would be lowest mark since winning at liecester last season off the same mark, a 4th to folly bridge last season is as good as any form in this race as well and those formlines tie in with dusters.Ran 4th to global village on second run back this season,trapped at the back going well and hampered in run coming through in the final furlong to be eased only beaten 3ls.If they go quick enough for him he could go very close as well they are overpriced at 10/1 and 8/1!!

Similar to spas dancer i can see marys pet coming out from the 10 draw and making all again 11/4 is short there are various formlines through others that give them a similar chanceAll the better form horses have the draws so doesn't leave muchvalue but anjombara looks the real value as far as price goes and gets the 12 draw.She has slipped to a mark off 55 lowest turf mark since december 2010 she has a c/d reord of 2/5 even more interesting she's won 3/6 over 6fs on soft ground 50% strike rate.Lsst season she was second off 67 to efistorm over c/d and first off 66 tomorrow off 55 and back on here favourite track and hayley turner riding(usually overbet) i can see here going off a lot shorter if she could repeat those formlines she would be one of the favs if not fav.Should be another decent trade.

13/2 anjombara:lol:;) plain sailing today dusters not to bad either 11/2;).Hopefully hugh taylor will put up mailiika and tevez and get some lemmings on board.:D

Last edited:
Similar to spas dancer i can see marys pet coming out from the 10 draw and making all again 11/4 is short there are various formlines through others that give them a similar chanceAll the better form horses have the draws so doesn't leave muchvalue but anjombara looks the real value as far as price goes and gets the 12 draw.She has slipped to a mark off 55 lowest turf mark since december 2010 she has a c/d reord of 2/5 even more interesting she's won 3/6 over 6fs on soft ground 50% strike rate.Lsst season she was second off 67 to efistorm over c/d and first off 66 tomorrow off 55 and back on here favourite track and hayley turner riding(usually overbet) i can see here going off a lot shorter if she could repeat those formlines she would be one of the favs if not fav.Should be another decent trade.

16/1 into 4/1 out at 5.3!!Corking day.;)

Three stand out in this race spas dancer,duster and tevez the favourite may well get the lead and make all in what maybe desperate ground but 9/4 is skinny as the two others at 10/1 and 8/1 have very similar form at the same level.Duster looks massive on some of his form actually beating spas dancer at warwick last season,has now dropped back down to that winning mark of 83 and is 9 pound well in with the fav,the 7fs may well suit better as well there could well be a pace battle up front.With that slip in the weights and drop to 7fs can see him going off half that price,a second to shavansky off 88 last season on soft the ground should be no problem.

Out at 5.0:cool:

Tevez also slipped to a winning mark of 81 with claimer taking 3 pound off,again that would be lowest mark since winning at liecester last season off the same mark, a 4th to folly bridge last season is as good as any form in this race as well and those formlines tie in with dusters.Ran 4th to global village on second run back this season,trapped at the back going well and hampered in run coming through in the final furlong to be eased only beaten 3ls.If they go quick enough for him he could go very close as well they are overpriced at 10/1 and 8/1!!

Out at 6.0 such cracking trades have to leave some bets on these two!!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!I love mondays whhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooosssssssssssshh:lol::cool:

Three horse race priced up 5/2 8/1 and 10/1 had the fcast and tricast as well although i probably wouldn't have bothered if i'd known they would shorten that much!!!:lol::D

Last edited:
Fantastic, stupendous work again, Gigilo.
The trades are just magnifico as always , but now you've surpassed your usual excellence, and gone and tipped a winning tricast in that Folkes race !!!
This is really unbelieveable stuff. :thumbsup:

Hey ice did you know it was only 10% deduction on anjombaras race with 365,nightmare i took it as 15 %,throwing money away!!:blink:

Back