Daily picks.

If cono zur returned to the track in form tomorrow would be clear favourite to win this race,last season on debut winning off 67 tomorrow gets to run off 66 in the poorest race he's ever run in.This fella will be going in the notebook even if not showing up tomorrow as when he hits form is very consistent,last season followed up that win with another 15 runs and yet has only had 26 runs in total so his last few runs could be forgiven some lacklustre efforts.

Inbetween from those last four runs won again and was placed 2nd three times 3rd twice and a 4th has run well on all types of ground has a decent draw in the 5 box regular pilot james sullivan rides.His form was a class above this lot third to veroon in a class 4,followed by seconds to munsarim and night lily themselves improvers and a 4th to first post,he would be evens to win this on those runs.I will be putting him in my notebook as looking at the races mentioned he's actually capable of winning a class 4 from higher marks as he came up against some improvers last season,will be interesting to see if there's any money for him as this race is rubbish in comparison

And out at 5.4 cracking day,only can be topped if one of them win!!!:cool:

Black cadillac i backed last time out and as i thought the trip was to short but still shouldv'e won,that was a poor race and on that form only looks on a par with these but shouldv'e dotted up his previous run behind lastkingofscotland on seasonal debut made him one to follow.The time of that race was 1m11.71 quicker than any of these have run this season,on the same night also that race was .55 quicker than the second division won by 74 rated last soveriegn.If you adjusted the weights to put black cadillac on the same weight as last soverign their times would almost be identical,black cadillac runs off 63 tomorrow so could in theory be 10 pounds well in.

I wasn't going to back any more of baldings horses the last three i've done have all been unplaced and run terrible,but this fella has run well on his two starts this season and not given unduly hard races,i expect it to be heavily backed there are one or two that look dangers but if he runs to the previous run over 6fs will take all the beating.The trade again will cover the ew bet,if this doesn't place tomorrow i won't be backing anymore of baldings horses in the near future!!

Looking good 7/4!!;)

Out at 2.70 could go either way but with a few of his being beat lately it's shortened as much as i couldv'e expected!!!

Last edited:
Ten pound like i said was spot on;),looked a cert but was worried about the trainer but he had a winner earlier,sweet best 10/30 shot i've seen in a while.:lol:

On some of his form of last seasons save the bees would only be a 6-7/1 shot runs behind roninski at chester now rated 83 just touched off and thatcherite at thirsk recent winner off 68 on the aw beating the in form albahanTomorrow he's off 70 claimer takes 7 pound off so now runs off lowest mark since runner up to roninski.Has already beaten dr red eye three times thats priced at 12s and a line through isingy red if running to form would be well in with 4/1 fav national hope.

At 16/1 worth a bet as there could easily be money for him especially under the trainer whose had three winners in the last week!!!

Hurriya runs off 52 tomorrow yet looks more likely to be running in the seventies in the future,raced keenly last time out looking like she was pulling far to hard,then badly hampered twice and wouldv'e hacked up with a clear run.The winner was off 62 and she looked one of the unluckiest losers of the season,even if she doesn't go on the ground she should be smashed at this price if she runs to form she looks a 1/2 shot 2/1 looks massive.Should be a great trade and if she does get beat on this ground,she would be an even better bet reurned to a better surface!!

ew yankee

hurriya 2/1 365

boucher garcon 6/4 365

trade commision

mrs huffey

plus ew super yank

newport arch 7/2 365

Obviously camborne maybe well handicapped but although the form didn't look much won easily,nothing really looks well handicapped in the race so will have two small ew bets proven on the ground and the grade.

Tres coronas showed little on seasonal debut but nearly all of his runs have been decent on soft,a c/d winner off 81 off 84 tomorrow but ran third to dare and dance 93 and mirrored won off 87 at ponte on tuesday so has form to be competitive in this race at the very least.Had calaf 10s behind in that race at ayr and is 7 pound better in that would tie in well with west end lad priced at 8s,graham gibbons is 1/1/2/4 on him so worth a small bet.

If there's an alternative improver to camborne then it could be king kurt last season as a 3yr old third to lexington bay recent third off 84 rest of field at musselburugh spread eagled behind and bollin greta over 1m5fs leading 2fs out that was a big improvement on previous form on soft ground and over further.The stiff 1m2fs at newcastle could be ideal,they both look slightly overpriced!!

.05ptew tres corona 14/1 bet 365

.05ptew king kurt 12/1 hills.

No fella i no nothing about the sticks anymore apart from keeping track of kauto star over the last few years,i think the pet hamster picked the winner for my girlfriend last year!!:lol:

Hurriya runs off 52 tomorrow yet looks more likely to be running in the seventies in the future,raced keenly last time out looking like she was pulling far to hard,then badly hampered twice and wouldv'e hacked up with a clear run.The winner was off 62 and she looked one of the unluckiest losers of the season,even if she doesn't go on the ground she should be smashed at this price if she runs to form she looks a 1/2 shot 2/1 looks massive.Should be a great trade and if she does get beat on this ground,she would be an even better bet reurned to a better surface!!

2/1 every book seems strange thought i was going to see 6/4 this morning.

ew yankee

hurriya 2/1 365

boucher garcon 6/4 365

trade commision 11/10

mrs huffey 9/4 .25ptew

plus ew super yank

newport arch 7/2 365

I've added a few more for ew trebles leaving newport arch out,think that maybe a dodgy pick,i may put up a small ew multiple at wolves if i don't have a disaster this afternnoon.

Last edited:
Back