Dark Horses 07/08

Originally posted by Ian R@Nov 7 2007, 10:14 PM
Both Calgary Bay and Olmeto Collonges in my stable 5 to follow.
I like Calgary Bay a lot - I don't bet big sums however he is responsible for one of my biggest losses when backed at 5/1 when he got beat a short head last season - the winner ironically bred by an ex member of Executive Racing !
Yes, we don't like to talk about Calgary Bay and financial matters - brings tears to the eyes almost! stung twice!

Rory m'dear, since I know you value accuracy so greatly I feel it my duty to suggest that you meant Mark Grant. You are quite right as well - it must be some animal!

My uncle kirsty, who used to play the piano til he lost both his hands, is also dyslexic , so I indignantly demand that this whole thread be pruned except for any digs at SL.

Well nobody said this was a national hunt thread... so

FOOLIN MYSELF

maiden winner at Newmarket last week, by Montjeu Barry Hills trained , owned by Bill Gredley. Lovely horse.

Jamie Spencer was ready to pop with excitement afterwards, would have won five lengths if there had been a proper pace on.

Foolin Myself, who would have won the Derby last year but for injury, is entered in handicaps at Doncaster and Newbury at the weekend.

Yeah, and the bumper horse that's better than Rory's goes back into pre-training tomorrow!!

Although now, Rory might not be safe in mares only bumpers....:whistle:

Back