Day 2 Bets

Brelade, Willoughby
Marinero, Heron Heights
Tombstone (win) Leoncavallo
Gods Own (2 places)
Bless the Wings, Usuel Smurfer
Prospectus, Dino Velvet
Fayonagh, Debuchet, Claimantakinforgan (all win small stakes)

All of above e/w unless stated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to blow my own trumpet but given it'll never happen again - went for a place on all in the end! MIRACLE

Sorry to blow my own trumpet but given it'll never happen again - went for a place on all in the end! MIRACLE

Good shot ! had 2 of them- pleased with that.

& cheers Slim, was on Someday, saw it refunded in account and went for second choice Fayonagh - went to post Someday news and saw your recommendation so doubled the stake. 20" Galvanised Piledriver rivets indeed !

At 125 yesterday my available balance on Betfair was under a euro -having laid Neon Wolf in the place market for everything at an average of 1.6-I had made a few quid betting on swings in the win market.In the 4 minutes before the off NW drifted from 1.58 to 1.78 allowing me to soften my position nicely.I lost all my profits from day one and in a fit of rage went looking for a bet at Huntingdon-followed up with a bet on Whisper which I laid off at 1.37 and 1.07 in running.Threw a few quid on Supasundae and followed up by backing Sir Valentino win ,place and in a match bet against Top Gamble.I then went to the pub and had a good drink-I also timed out of Betfair for 24 hours.
I should have been out of the game this time yesterday but I made a nice 4 figure profit and I'm looking forward to some small cash bets today and getting stuck in tomorrow.

Just remembered a guy that I know has 3 up in a bet with 8K guaranteed -Golden Doyen at 16/1 in the Pertemps is the final leg.

Betfair is a cruel mistress....the highs are extremely high and the lows make you reconsider everything.

Best of luck to you butty with the bet...

Back