Deadpool 2012

I will say this for you - you can on occasion be quite humorous before around 7/8pm, but after that, for whatever reason, you are away in la la land!

I will say this for you - you can on occasion be quite humorous before around 7/8pm, but after that, for whatever reason, you are away in la la land!

tumblr_l8cm2zqX7s1qzekdio1_500.jpg

I'm not sure what sort of respect I'm supposed to show for Ian Brady or al-Megrahi, SS, to name but two prize bastards most people would gladly personally lynch. Or those who are wilfully and stupidly self-destructive because they've got far too much money and no respect for themselves. In a very few years, I'll be putting my own name forward - I don't hold Death in the awe some folks might do.

In fact, if I don't get the freakin' money for my flat in a few days, consider me a candidate for self combustion during yet another rant about incompetence and the over-regard solicitors have for themselves.

I don't think a Dead Pool is supposed to be tasteful - personally, unless it's just plain vicious, I look on it more as a laugh in the face of what's coming our way some time. I seem to have a rather higher number of unwell friends and colleagues this year, one or two who are in the process of dying slowly, but I never think of the departure process as tasteful or not tasteful - just inevitable. But I was brought up with a mother with a very biting sense of humour, and a father whose idea of a laugh was stalking me round the house doing a Zombie walk with his eyes rolled back, or belching out the town name "BULAwayo!", so maybe my sense of what's funny or tasteful is a bit off-centre!

Last edited:
Thats interesting, Andy Fordham is on my last part - sincerely hope not though!!!

So...
Pete docherty
Lord Oaksey :(
Lindsay Lohan
Brittany speirs
Margaret thatcher
Andy Fordham
Prince Philip
Sarah thingy from girls aloud - Harding??
Gillian mckeith
Mohammed al whatsididdily that everyone else has got!!

Is that 10? If I e gone over I'll drop mo....

Last edited:
Tasteless jokes (or whatever this is) work only first time around. They do not bear repetition

I first came across this about 20 years ago

George Michael
Josh Gifford
Kerry Katona
Gazza
Frankie Cocozza
Robin gibb
Paul Nicholls
Stan Collymore
Raymond van barneveld
Saif Al Islam

Tasteless jokes (or whatever this is) work only first time around. They do not bear repetition

I first came across this about 20 years ago

I had nine homosexuals in my list and no one noticed. Imagine how I feel.

I did, Slim, but such things are just the norm here in Brighton. A bit rad for where you are, I guess.

Blimey, Colly, could I be on for my first score already?

I did, Slim, but such things are just the norm here in Brighton. A bit rad for where you are, I guess.

Blimey, Colly, could I be on for my first score already?

Thank you. I'm like a dog doing a back flip, I expect a bone.

I suppose even if it is bad taste there are five deaths that would be amusing and satisfying

Never wish death on anyone , but these stretch that belief to the limit

Bob Crow slipping on an icy platform, which was not gritted dues to "cuts" and getting royally mangled under the Hammersmith and city line

Ken Livingstone being blown to pieces by an islamist terrorist suicide bomber that he was greeting with a hug (a/la that nazi worshipping iman)

Colin Murray having his head swan off live on MOTD2 by a finally frustrated member of the public who cannot stand one more minute of his smug stupid arrogance and self regard. The murderer would also receive the MBE for public service

Fergie actually combusting on the touchline when a ref plays 35 minutes overtime to give Man city the chance to score (which they do) Evra complains that being covered from head to foot in gore and entrails was "racist"

Howard Johnson getting kicked so hard in the bollocks by a horse he messed around with that they end up choking him

Last edited:
Only because you have a problem those on the list. And charmless compared with striking bets on who will actually die? As you have done...

Back