Trump vs Harris

Tanlic

Senior Jockey
A young 20 year guy shot Donald Trump at his rally from a flat rooftop 148 yards away.

1" to the right and he would no longer be with us. As it was it blew a chunk of his right ear off.

Trump immediately dived under his podium and survived.

30 seconds later he emerged surrounded by Secret Service guys with blood on his ear and face raised his right fist and seemed to be shouting Fuck You.

A Secret Service unit took out the suspect minutes later who lay dead on the roof.

I believe someone else died who was near Trump but don't quote me on that

Multiple reports of members of the crowd yelling at the security services that there was a gunman on the roof. One stated he was yelling and pointing for up to 3 minutes. But it was not time yet as the shooter had not got his shots away yet. I watched this interview live on BBC News as I had read a post on X stating that shots had been fired. I bet that the BBC will be in big trouble with the three letter agencies for showing it.
No doubt lefties will say all of the right things while cursing their bad fortune.

That's the sickest one since Princess Diana's last meal. First she had the starter then she had the carburetor.

I think the left media should take a hard look at themselves

A young easily influenced 20 year old reading day after day about how the USA is doomed if Trump is re-elected.

CNN ABC MSNBC etc and their constant propaganda pushing lies may have made this guy think he was saving the USA.

Some nonsense already here. How can you blame lefties for this!!!!
You can not be serious..........constant name calling since the day he walked down the escalator....they have called Hitler a Dictator out to destry the country.......go look at NSNBC's website on a normal day and they have about 6 articles a day attacking the man.

Sorry but you obviously don't follow USA politics..Educate yourself Melania Trump calls for country to 'reunite' following near-assassination

Last edited:
Get the fuck ouuta here with that tribal bullshit.
Are you dismissing the testimony of many people?
The guy also made donations to the Dems in 2021 but it is not either Dems Or Reps that are to blame but the brainwashing media who scare the shit out of people and attack Trump so viciously leaving nutcases thinking using a gun will save the World.

It isn’t the media that’s scared the shit out of me regarding Trump. It’s the fact that he thought that drinking bleach would protect people from covid. And also the way that he speaks to and about women that I’ve heard with my own ears.

YDOUman bE hin thThSome nonsense already here. How can you blame lefties for this!!!!

It isn’t the media that’s scared the shit out of me regarding Trump. It’s the fact that he thought that drinking bleach would protect people from covid. And also the way that he speaks to and about women that I’ve heard with my own ears.
It's garbage like what your saying that annoys the shit out of me and the fact people don't spend the time looking into what was actually said...like Mexicans are all rapist...Trump said no such thing...je said there are rapist meaning among those coming in illegally. The you and others spouting crap about him saying Drinking bleach something he a absolutely never said
The discussion was that disinfection killed COVID on surfaces and trump wondered would there be anyway of safely injecting a kind of disinfection to a localized area within the human body..the idea far fetched but a valid question any layman might ask...but look on the black side why don't you

The you and others spouting crap about him saying Drinking bleach something he a absolutely never said

Sorry, Tanlic. He absolutely DID say could they not INJECT bleach or something? I watched it on TV. The woman who's the equivalent of our Health Minister (Secretary of State for Health? Chief Medical Officer? not sure) was sitting to the side of the podium and the camera panned in on her. She looked totally in disbelief at what she'd just heard.

It's probably somewhere on Youtube.

TH just a bit behind with the news with this thread, started about TWELVE HOURS after an incident literally the entire planet's media had been covering by then for the better part of an entire day.

Thread headline fact check - he wasn't assassinated, btw, he's still very much alive.

TH is fabulous, but I think I will continue to rely on the more conventional outlets for my news sources.

TH just a bit behind with the news with this thread, started about TWELVE HOURS after an incident literally the entire planet's media had been covering by then for the better part of an entire day.

To be fair, Ian, most of us would still have been asleep.

I saw it on the news for the first time about 8am but wanted to find out more before commenting.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this thread was started after noon (at 12.15pm) UK time on the Sunday - that and the somewhat misleading thread title certainly caught my eye.

Did he mouth the reported "Fight, fight, fight" as he was ushered away? It couldn't have have ben "Fuck, fuck, fuck", could it? Of no consequence, probably but I wondered if anyone else had wondered lol.

I was imagining it as being connected to the shocked thought "Fuck, fuck, fuck, somebody's come within a whisker of killing me!"

I’m amazed he wasn’t taken out while in office. I said at the time it was highly likely. Why is anyone surprised? And it wouldn’t surprise me now if someone else had another go.

Did he mouth the reported "Fight, fight, fight" as he was ushered away? It couldn't have have ben "Fuck, fuck, fuck", could it? Of no consequence, probably but I wondered if anyone else had wondered lol.

I was imagining it as being connected to the shocked thought "Fuck, fuck, fuck, somebody's come within a whisker of killing me!"

Those were my first thoughts exactly.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this thread was started after noon (at 12.15pm) UK time on the Sunday - that and the somewhat misleading thread title certainly caught my eye.

Yes. The title certainly caught my eye because I already knew he had survived with only a minor injury (which could have been so much worse, obviously) but I imagine a lot of people would still have been in bed through the morning.

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

The bloke’s an uninformed cock.
What Trump was referencing was methods that he was told by medical experts that can be used to counter bacteria, viruses and cysts. Chlorine Dioxide is a type of bleach that does remove all of those 3 things and is a form of bleach. Look it up. Fauci hung Trump out to dry by planting that comment with him then refused to expand on it leaving the media to ridicule Trump for it.
Chlorine Dioxide is very effective

Back