Doncaster Lincoln

The ground is likely soft right now. Your Fired looks good to me in these going conditions.
This has won at left handed tracks and has a nice turn of foot. Fill your boots. Good each way value. ;)
This gave me a good laugh today:)

Last edited:
It's all good, it was an interesting card with plenty of future winners amongst the principal horses. I have one strong tracker added.

Looked eye catching right enough as did the second, but I prefer less exposed horses for my tracker.

I take it the winner is the one you liked, Euro?

(I did a trawl of last week's form the other day and thought seriously about adding him to my tracker.)

I thought of you Euro when looking through the Ripon card last night-Saigon City declared to run in the 2.40 over 2m.

Saigon City out again over two miles at York next week.

Also, his previous owner (a Greek fella) had the second in the 8.10 at Ascot this evening, a race that looked full of horses to follow. Banksea looks a big colt who should come on for the run. Probably wins next year's Lincoln.

I'll say.

About 50% of the field or thereabouts.

I think you're right Euro & Gus, could be a goldmine - backed Baydar early doors,no mean performer himself but came down the field.

Reminds me of that Juvenile Leopardstown Hurdle with Footpad, Jers Girl, Ivanovich Gorbachov etc., first 5 were multiple winners later on

Back