Douvan - two questions

I was thinking about this, and given Willie potentially won't have his normal battalion of superstars for the Champion Hurdle, it left me wondering whether Douvan might be campaigned over hurdles next season.

I was thinking about this, and given Willie potentially won't have his normal battalion of superstars for the Champion Hurdle, it left me wondering whether Douvan might be campaigned over hurdles next season.

The mighty Melon.

id love to see him and Sizing John over a 3m trip.

Battle of the arsehole owners with magnificent beasts

Has to be extremely doubtful Douvan would go hurdling again if he heals up completely in the normal time taken it'll be like he's never been away...Hopefully.

Anyway he's adamant Faugheen will return is he not?

Why you praying for me I was on at 11/10 thanks to a double with Altior and got out at 1.4 on the machine.

You are so fooking dumb you are actually insinuating he was beaten because he lacks ability you fool

You got out of an 11/10 double by laying off at 1.4 -I never knew you were a 14 year old girl.

you know, I've seen there are many around here with all sort of yard connections, but some of them think they're God. Tanlic is one of those that despite his age, he still thinks he knows it all just because he has some contacts on the ground. Unlike those of us that like to look at the form and admit when we're wrong but also offer an opinion when we think we're right. He won't ever admit he's wrong, not after half a year pearls of wisdom about Douvan only for him to lay him(?!)..

Back