Duncan Davidson

Tut, tut, Simon - it's Charles Egerton, not Charlie, despite what some parts of the media like to call him.

Tut, tut, Simon - it's Charles Egerton, not Charlie, despite what some parts of the media like to call him.
Yes, well I am no expert in the field. I didn't use to work for him, Shadz, so Charles, Charlie or Charlotte it's all the same to me ;)

Well I've always heard him/read him being Charlie Egerton therefore I have been misguided.

just to add to the woes of nicky richards, he has also lost all of the horses that kelvin hughes had with him. i was up in greystoke yesterday and it was not a happy camp.

Thanks for that. It's always a shame when yards lose lots of horse, I've been through that myself and times are bad for a while but they'll settle down and as the saying goes "What comes around, goes around".

I've been through that myself and times are bad for a while but they'll settle down and as the saying goes "What comes around, goes around".

I'm intrigued by the first part of that, but as for the notion that Nicky Richards will rise again from the mediocrity he has now, I'm afraid to say that I find it hard to believe; Geystoke may once again be a major force, but I doubt if Richards Jr will see that day.

Property has been hit badly, so badly I don't wanna sell my house at the moment and I'm desperately trying to save so I can buy a 2nd house near my horses, it needs alot of work but just over 115k for a 2 bedroom house in Sherborne is a bargain. In ten years time it would have doubled in value.

A very dangerous assumption to make and indicative of the mindset which has contributed hugely to the current economic problems.

Back