E/W Acca

If anyone wants to have as little as a £5/£10 e/w trixie on for me with Skybet then please PM me details of where to send the cash.

Masters - Rafael Cabrera Bello 125/1
National - Vieux Lion Rouge 10/1
Lincoln - Donncha 7/1

Anyone that gets me on will be given a bet at Dundalk tomorrow morning that would usually go on the will win thread

Can't help with this one, Slim.

I'm not welcome at Skybet - though if they'd seen my F1 figures in the years since they bulleted me, they'd be putting out the red-carpet.

I'm inclined to agree and I'll be leaving out DJ as he's just too short for an event like this and I'll be using Rory and Speith as backup for Vicente and Double Shuffle because I'd prefer not to end up with losing 33/1 singles.

vis-a-vis regarding the shorter priced horses with the mid priced golfers and I'll still throw a couple of arrows at the combined mids.

But it still needs some filtering (esp the golfers) as ideally I want something like two shorties in each event, two mids and an outsider.

I'm inclined to agree and I'll be leaving out DJ as he's just too short for an event like this and I'll be using Rory and Speith as backup for Vicente and Double Shuffle because I'd prefer not to end up with losing 33/1 singles.

vis-a-vis regarding the shorter priced horses with the mid priced golfers and I'll still throw a couple of arrows at the combined mids.

But it still needs some filtering (esp the golfers) as ideally I want something like two shorties in each event, two mids and an outsider.

You're putting too much focus on finding the winner, that would just be a bonus. The idea is to get as much place money running on as possible. You just want players that offer the best place value and Cabrera Bello is one of the top 3 bets for certain.

At the festival I had 6x6 £26.25 e/w doubles across two 5 place races. Arctic Fire 25/1 was in my perm but I could only manage 3rd in the following race. Although I made a small loss on the bet I didn't cry about leaving a winner on the table because I wouldn't have backed the horse in a single. These bets are projects to exploit the e/w terms and sticking in three favs does not compound the value.

When I say losing 33/1 singles I mean the place terms.

I can't see either Vicente or Double Shuffle winning but they're both good horses who have attributes that make them more than capable of running into a place. The latter is a horse who'd I'd have as a potential winner if he was a couple of years older.

Same applies to the likes of Snedeker and Casey. They won't win but they offer solid c. 10/1 & 8/1 place odds.

I'm more than happy to look at the 100/1+ outliers in the other majors but I want the world's top 30 or so golfers with proven Augusta form onside in the Masters.

Nothing wrong with Cabrera-Bello btw and you've peaked my interest there at that price. Definitely too big.

Last edited:
Donncha @ 8.00
Master Carpenter @ 23.00
Lucy The Painter @ 26.00

Leishman @ 67.00
Oosthuizen @ 56.00
Cabrera Bello @ 126.00

The Young Master @ 21.00
The Last Samuri @ 15.00
Wounder Warrior @ 67.00

Will be perming the above.

All odds are with Skybet

Donncha @ 8.00
Master Carpenter @ 23.00
Lucy The Painter @ 26.00

Leishman @ 67.00
Oosthuizen @ 56.00
Cabrera Bello @ 126.00

The Young Master @ 21.00
The Last Samuri @ 15.00
Wounder Warrior @ 67.00

Will be perming the above.

All odds are with Skybet

I've swapped Cabrero for Matasuyama @ 19.00.

Skybet wont let me have Cabrero in a permed treble for some reason.

If anyone wants to have as little as a £5/£10 e/w trixie on for me with Skybet then please PM me details of where to send the cash.

Lincoln - Donncha 7/1

Anyone that gets me on will be given a bet at Dundalk tomorrow morning that would usually go on the will win thread

They will only allow me a £4 e/way trixie on this bet - do you want it?

I agree Slim.

I also think Jimmy Walker at 100/1 6 places is a bet.

They're my 2 at the bigger odds.

Spieth to get a wedge.

Lincoln - Donncha 7/1

I'm leaving the laptop for a while so won't be able to really respond to PM's until later tonight. I've paid 4 people via PayPal so far and thanks to all of them. If anyone else does the bet for me I will square them tonight.

Even as much as a £4 e/w trixie can change this more punters life...

I am backing Third Time Lucky in the Lincoln. I backed it last year after it's run at York when fresh first time out was eye catching. Hanagan got it in a terrible position and came home hands and heels behind the leading bunch. I never felt it was given a chance after that and has had a few runs on the all weather to keep fit.

Throwing in with The Young Master each way and a few of the golfers mentioned above, Leishman and Cabrero Bello.

Lincoln - Donncha 7/1

Donncha first 6 went off odds on and the 7/5 place first leg safely landed.

I did all the 4yo's in the Lincoln unfortunately was only 4 places.

15:35 LINCOLN HANDICAP 1m
Zhui Feng - Each Way
EW Terms: 1/4 Odds | 4 Places
Best Odds Guaranteed 15
21 -- -- Lost

Bravery - Each Way
Best Odds Guaranteed 15
21 -- -- Won

Oh This Is Us - Each Way
Best Odds Guaranteed 4.5
12 -- -- Placed

Dolphin Vista - Each Way
Best Odds Guaranteed 13
15 -- -- Lost

US Masters Outright Betting 2017
Cabrera Bello, Rafael - Each Way
EW Terms: 1/5 Odds | 6 Places
-- -- Open

Watson, Bubba - Each Way
-- -- Open

Fowler, Rickie - Each Way
-- -- Open

Rose, Justin - Each Way
-- -- Open

Grand National 2017
Vieux Lion Rouge - Each Way
-- -- Open

Grand National 2017
Definitly Red - Each Way
-- -- Open

Grand National 2017
Le Mercurey - Each Way
-- -- Open

Grand National 2017
Cause Of Causes - Each Way
-- -- Open

E/W Doubles
Justin Rose 25/1 & Bishops Road 50/1 Skybet (8 1/4 & 5 1/4)
Jon Rahm 28/1 & MOMD 40/1 BetVictor (5 1/4 & 6 1/4)
Brandt Snedeker 50/1 & Ucello Conti 20/1 e/w Bet 365 (8 1/5 & 5 1/4)
Paul Casey 35/1 & Vicente 20/1 e/w Skybet (8 1/4 & 5 1/4)

A good way to start what will be a heavy betting weekend. If the golfers dog it in the 1st two rounds I can always reinvest in the Nash runners if and when Bet 365 trigger their offer. However if we get off to a good start at Augusta I can concentrate my Aintree bets elsewhere.

I've got one £50 potshot double on this:

Vicente 20/1 and Fowler 25/1.

The rationale is I've followed the outstanding staying chase form from last season and it's continued to be lucrative. The form lines are outstanding and continue to hold up. And Fowler is a Major winner in waiting who is in prime form, has conditions to suit, shoots well here, and it's in one of the weakest Masters fields I remember.

I call it a potshot, but it I'd say this is the best of all the possible potshots.

I've got one £50 potshot double on this:

Vicente 20/1 and Fowler 25/1.

The rationale is I've followed the outstanding staying chase form from last season and it's continued to be lucrative. The form lines are outstanding and continue to hold up. And Fowler is a Major winner in waiting who is in prime form, has conditions to suit, shoots well here, and it's in one of the weakest Masters fields I remember.

I call it a potshot, but it I'd say this is the best of all the possible potshots.

Vicente has 1lb and 8 lengths to find with Pleasureofmydreams, who only weakened up the hill. Looks to have been plotted here Paul.

No golf here, This one just relates to today:

Black Thunder 25/1
Dandridge 6/1
Mountain Path 14/1 all 1/4 odds

Back