Early Risers

PDJ

On a break
4 of us online at just after 5.30am. I'm feeding a screaming child. What's everyone else's reasons??

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man....................oh! no it doesn't (I am referring to myself here and it isn't a dig at anyone else! :shy: :P :D )

.........overweight, poor and stoopid.

Trying to make head and tail of a speed rating from Maison Laffiette, coupled wiht the fact that I didn't drink as much yesterday because of Patricia Hewitt, and the fact that I had a few articles to write, and the additional fact that I have my boss coming round to the house today to do some work (we have a cunning plan to hatch :ph34r: ) which needs to be in a presentable format by Friday, as part of an ambush :brows:

Originally posted by Warbler@Jul 3 2007, 07:44 AM
Trying to make head and tail of a speed rating from Maison Laffiette, coupled wiht the fact that I didn't drink as much yesterday because of Patricia Hewitt, and the fact that I had a few articles to write, and the additional fact that I have my boss coming round to the house today to do some work (we have a cunning plan to hatch :ph34r: ) which needs to be in a presentable format by Friday, as part of an ambush :brows:
Is your plan as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University ?

Back