Equine Retirements, Long Term Injuries and Departures

Pity about Imperial Commander; he came through the ranks at a tough time .
SC a wonderful horse but Gold Cup just a bridge too far.
Like so many before him he will not get the credit he deserves for being so good for so long.

Molly, my beloved mare, named for racing before I could buy her as Mrs Fawlty, never has a horse been more mis-named in the history of horse racing as she was the sweetest, nicest horse anyone could have the privilege to own. Gone to be with her Mum and two brothers today. Don't know what I am going to do without her.

Molly, my beloved mare, named for racing before I could buy her as Mrs Fawlty, never has a horse been more mis-named in the history of horse racing as she was the sweetest, nicest horse anyone could have the privilege to own. Gone to be with her Mum and two brothers today. Don't know what I am going to do without her.

Seem to remember taking photos of her for you at Jim Old's once, I know she was probably the best thing that ever happened to you and I'm truly sorry to hear your news. Probably still have the photos if you want them.Wasn't she a descendant of Ela Mana Mou ?

Lovely interview on ITV4 which mentioned former Lincoln winner Smokey Oakey is now working as a Riding for the Disabled horse.

Back