Fairyhouse 2011

My prospective ducking out of work early has turned into a late evening in the office.

I will not have time to duck out to the bookies over the road.

Does anybody know of a decent website where I can get live radio commentaries of Irish racing?

Considering the ground seems to be dead enough, wouldn't be a huge fear for Last Instalment. I'm a big Gagewell Flyer fan but yet to hear acceptable excuse for Cheltenham, so I'm with LI today.

Pineau De Re looks as though he has been laid out for the festival and is interesting fresh...

Considering the ground seems to be dead enough, wouldn't be a huge fear for Last Instalment. I'm a big Gagewell Flyer fan but yet to hear acceptable excuse for Cheltenham, so I'm with LI today.

Pineau De Re looks as though he has been laid out for the festival and is interesting fresh...

Shocking "effort" from Ruby on Gagewell Flyer..not interested in contesting the race from what I could see:ninja:

I dunno, I think that horse has maybe had enough for the season - ran too bad to be true the last two times relative to reputation at home

Was counting the winnings on THEATRE GUIDE when that un-raced mare poked her nose into it, the fact that her SP was only 16/1 suggests the result wasn't totally unexpected.:(

Back