Fancy A Share In A Jumper With Hen And Terry?

Indeed, Rory. Didn't look the likliest winner turning in either but Donal Fahey gave him a pretty decent ride I thought.

On balance, it would seem he was below his earlier form when runner-up to Bally Conn anyway.

Reading other forums, (as well as having a working set of ears!) I'm pleasantly surprised that the more sinister reasons for the relative decline of the Henrietta Knight yard havn't been brought up here.

I have no intention of bringing them up BTW, nor am I intending to "shit-stir" either.

On a semi-related note, I'm sure the yard will be gutted to have lost Racing Demon for the season.

Reading other forums, (as well as having a working set of ears!) I'm pleasantly surprised that the more sinister reasons for the relative decline of the Henrietta Knight yard havn't been brought up here.

I have no intention of bringing them up BTW, nor am I intending to "shit-stir" either.

On a semi-related note, I'm sure the yard will be gutted to have lost Racing Demon for the season.

One of the things that doesn't get brought up is how crucial Christine Douglas Home (Hen's long time racing secretary and close friend) was to the smooth running of the West Lockinge operation. Christine died suddenly earlier this year, and I wouldn't be surprised if the her loss hasn't had a significant impact on Henrietta's enthusiasm as much as anything else.

Back