February entries for AP competition

I've not been on this thread for ages as my picks were so poor, but have just remembered I sponsored the £50 best portfolio prize...

Well done Frankel and PM me you Bank details, or if you want a wager, let me know the picks

Thanks again to New Approach for running - excellent job as always

I've not been on this thread for ages as my picks were so poor, but have just remembered I sponsored the £50 best portfolio prize...

Well done Frankel and PM me you Bank details, or if you want a wager, let me know the picks

Thanks again to New Approach for running - excellent job as always

Any chance you can just donate this to charity? Cecil's Horse Sanctuary please.

Any chance you can just donate this to charity? Cecil's Horse Sanctuary please.
Good stuff Frankel and all done...

Donate.jpg
2tAFGAKEBUA6Y1oABR8ZgWTzyOiOpTbGdFChAFiAJENWBaAwoQFY9p8ehoH9vRPh77WwGiAFGAqAZMa0ABouIxLZ54HBHVp9jOihQgChAFiGrAtAYUICoe0 LR0T62o3089rcCRAGiAFENmNaAAkTFY1o88Tgiqk xnRUpQBQgChDVgGkNKEBUPKbFo6N9bEf7eOxvBYgCRAGiGjCtgf8HKOrbfYjf dUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:
Day 1 and there are only 4 of us on the board - strong early lead for Dazzies thanks to his great price on Honeysuckle and well done to Desperate Dan with 2 winners already

cheltDay1.JPG

Attachments

• cheltDay1.JPG
    cheltDay1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Few more people on the board today with frontrunner taking over the lead courtesy of Bob Olinger.

View attachment 2615

Shouldn’t I be on there too lovely? I know I’ve only got about three horses running this week ( and two of them are in the same flipping race [emoji2356][emoji1787]), but ... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shouldn’t I be on there too lovely? I know I’ve only got about three horses running this week ( and two of them are in the same flipping race [emoji2356][emoji1787]), but ... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry about that Trudi, I only have you down for £500 win on Kilcruit so far (Klassical Dream non runner and the others on Friday), who have I missed?

Sorry about that Trudi, I only have you down for £500 win on Kilcruit so far (Klassical Dream non runner and the others on Friday), who have I missed?

That won didn’t it?

OH NO - ignore me, I thought I saw it had won but no. [emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356]

I’ll shut up and go away [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
In a week of "firsts" at the Festival we have our own forum first - joint winners of the Antepost competition - congratulations to Frankel and Frontrunner - both with a healthy return of £20,000. Well done to everyone who finished the week in virtual profit. Hopefully you all had equally successful real life bets.

cheltDay4.JPG

Last edited:
Many apologies to Outsider (and Frankel and Frontrunner), I completely missed Vanillier when adding the winners and placed horses.

Well done Outsider, who is our actual outright winner, here is the correct leader board.

cheltDay4correct.JPG

Vanillier at 40/1! There's no beating that, Outsider, very well done.

Thanks again to NewApproach for all the work that goes into running this competition and to those who put up prizes.

Sympathies to frontrunner and Frankel, glory has been snatched from your shared grasp.

Well done Outsiser and thanks to NewApproach for another succesful AP Competition.Sorry wasn't able to help so much this time.

Back