Festival forum Meetup?

I'll be outside the Mandarin on Tuesday to watch Eddie being thrown out of the Club enclosure while trying to present his Tjukurrpa trophy to Toots Seul. Roddy, I hope it turns out to be a really big day for you, I'll be looking out to say hello and wish you luck. I also hope to meet all the usual suspects during the week and some new faces too.

I can only make it Thurs/Friday this year unfortunately, but looks forward to saying hello to as many as possible.

I am in the cheap seats so will not make in anywhere near the Mandarin, but hope to catch up with a few of you in the bar above the Centaur after racing

Is anyone on to share a taxi with me to Birmingham airport after racing on Friday? I'm told the cost would be around £30 per head between 3, maybe £25 between 4.

Please send me a PM if you're interested or know anyone who might be.

Is anyone on to share a taxi with me to Birmingham airport after racing on Friday? I'm told the cost would be around £30 per head between 3, maybe £25 between 4.

Please send me a PM if you're interested or know anyone who might be.

Usually a few dolly birds dotted around Art who would be happy to share a taxi with you

Yes, just in case I don't manage to catch up with you before the race, the very best of luck Roddy. I'll be cheering your fella on.

Seconded. Good luck Roddy!
You deserve it for your generous nature in sharing what’s happening with your horses. It gives we Forum members the thrills of being involved without the cost - often at a good profit. A vicarious syndicate if you will. Thanks!

Roddy gave me the "owner experience" two or three years ago at Cheltenham, a day in O/T and in the parade ring with Rolling Maul, will never forget.

Very best of luck to all at the festival - owners,punters and all.

Last year was about the first time I was up on the week since the wonderful warm and sunny Rooster Booster and Best Mate year of 2003- when Back in Front,Azertyuiop and the Booster won the first three races and the bookies were reeling.

Those of you who have my mobile number, please feel free to text any meetings or post race pints arrangements on Thursday. Rgds AC

JinnyJ (Kirsty) and I are meeting at the statue of that good handicapper, Best Mate, at 1PM - would be great to see your pretty faces if you are around.

JinnyJ (Kirsty) and I are meeting at the statue of that good handicapper, Best Mate, at 1PM - would be great to see your pretty faces if you are around.

I’m currently having a breakdown about the state of the car parks ( even with the pass!) and that I can’t keep my stockings up so swapped to tights and I’ve just given up on those too - all things considered I’ll try and be there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good handicapper ? You might well confuse people looking for a Beef or Salmon statue ?

Last edited:
Back