Festival Offers

Well that's me up until the crack of dawn.

PP have been doing daily offers since 25 days out via their PP Messenger, think the first one was Big Bucks, Sacre and Bob's Worth to win at 25/1, todays was Our Conor and Bob's Worth at 18/1. Having said that they originally said max bet was £50 then limited me to £10 on the BB, SS, BW treble ha.

Last edited:
opposing hurricane wouldn't be such a bold move given the race he's in and his odds (not even fave)

i'd imagine it'd be more likely to be sire de grugy or bobs worth. having said that they've always tended to do their main offer on day one. champagne fever perhaps?

Powers...If your horse finishes 2nd OR 3rd OR 4th in the Supreme Novices’ we’ll refund your losing single stake
Also gone Non-Runner Money Back on every race

Last edited:
I got on S Conti at 5s on one of these a couple of weeks ago. Was available for 10 mins. They sometimes put a max amount laid which can last even less time so it's too late now probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Quevega isn't far off that on the morning of the race. And at least we should know by then whether she has to beat Annie Power.

Be pretty gutted if I waded in at 6/4 and the Ricci mare did turn up after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Quevega isn't far off that on the morning of the race. And at least we should know by then whether she has to beat Annie Power.

Be pretty gutted if I waded in at 6/4 and the Ricci mare did turn up after all.

Its finished now, but was £50 max bet, but at leastyou could lay straight back of at betfair for a free bet :)

Dublin Racing Club PP enhancements is text a bet

3/1 Bobs Worth
3/1 Big Bucks
4/1 Huricane Fly

€50 max

l texted Dublin Racing Club PP enhancement and then name of horse to 51465

Anyone know if Betfred have any mobile specials on?

I have reason to open an account for non-Festival reasons, but I might as well have a sniff about if he's giving anything away.

Last edited:
Dublin Racing Club PP enhancements is text a bet

3/1 Bobs Worth
3/1 Big Bucks
4/1 Huricane Fly

€50 max

l texted Dublin Racing Club PP enhancement and then name of horse to 51465
much obliged. will avail myself of bob and the fly.

Back