Festival Offers

PP Messenger (not sure about other media) offering 4/1 Silviniaco Conti for the Gold Cup.

Think I'll take some of that one.

Slim - Power's Supreme offer is actual cash back, only one I know of.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Odds Guaranteed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We've taken our daily 'Best Odds Guaranteed' offer and extended it to cover every Cheltenham ante-post race.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Welcome bonus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Free bets and sign up offers exclusive for the Cheltenham Festival[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AP McCoy [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cash Back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cashback if your selection finishes second to a [FONT=&quot]Tony 'AP' McCoy ridden winner[/FONT][/FONT]

Marketing for Boylesports actually states cashback

PP might have a very good offer for IPad users next week. Keep your eyes peeled.

PP might have a very good offer for IPad users next week. Keep your eyes peeled.
I really do wish Paddy would release the equivalent of PP Messenger App for us Androids.
Why should iPhone and iPad users have all the fun with the many brill offers of late exclusive to Messenger. Two months now since it was introduced, but as yet, nothing for Samsungites.

No probs..

I couldn't believe there was a freebet left on the planet that I hadn't found

Paddy Power sent me an email to say that I will not be entitled to any of the special offers. Translated that means feck off. I haven't put much their way so don't deserve such treatment.

Usual treatment from Paddy's

However, their Supreme offer is fantastic, so worth a shop visit if you can. I'm off to Reading this morning to back Un Ace and Wicklow Brave

It is, but the current odds are poor, no?
Would you not be better advised waiting until the day of race?
(I'm presuming the offer will still be available up to the Off ?)
You're probably right icebreaker, but today was my only chance to get on as am off to the Festival tomorrow and nowhere near a Paddy Powers

Back