Festival Offers

Boyles also NRNB now

My account with them was torpedoed a long time ago, but Apollobet (thanks Slimchance) use their prices and laid me a couple yeterday

Dublin Racing Club PP enhancements is text a bet

3/1 Bobs Worth
3/1 Big Bucks
4/1 Huricane Fly

€50 max

l texted Dublin Racing Club PP enhancement and then name of horse to 51465

Cheers BigRob. This is a great offer. I just took the 3/1 Bobs Worth bet. Huge price. I got on no problem at all. Many thanks :)

Skybet NRNB and best odds gtd all festival races now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Betfred NRNB and money back if Quevega wins. Are they mad?

Racebets Festival Offers

Best Odds Guaranteed at Cheltenham
We'll offer Best Odds Guaranteed for every race at the festival. If the customer takes a fixed price and the SP is higher, we will pay out at the higher SP. Standard BOG terms apply.

Beat The Trader game with £1000 jackpot
Beat The Trader tipping game available every day of the festival. £10 cash bonus for beating the trader's SP. £250 daily bonus for the highest overall SP and a £1000 festival leaderboard bonus for the highest SP over the four days. All bonus winnings must be wagered 5 times before they can be withdrawn.

Enhanced places in handicap races
We will pay an additional place in every handicap race at Cheltenham. Winnings willl be paid within 24 hours. Only day-of-the-race fixed odds bets qualify for this promotion.

Money back if 2nd to a Mullins-trained horse
Day 1 offer. If any horse you back finishes second to a horse trained by Willie Mullins, we will give you a free bet token equal to your losing stake, up to a max of £25. Stake not returned with the free bet token.

Money back if Sire De Grugy wins the Champion Chase
If Sire De Grugy wins the Queen Mother Champion Chase, we will give you a free bet token equal to your losing stake, up to a max of £25. Stake not returned with the free bet token.

Money back if Wonderful Charm wins the JLT Novice
If Wonderful Charm wins the JLT Novices’ Chase, we will give you a free bet token equal to your losing stake, up to a max of £25. Stake not returned with the free bet token.

Happy Hour: Top price every runner between 12-1pm
We will boost every price to top or joint-top industry price between 12-1pm GMT. Bookmakers compared with for this offer are: Ladbrokes, William Hill, Bet365, Paddy Power, Coral, Stan James, Betfred, BetVictor and Boylesports. For the purpose of this promotion, we will not match any prices that we deem to be 'promotional prices'.

Just click any banner below to be taken to the site - £50 sign up bonus offer still running

RE Ladbrokes Money back if Hurricane finishes 1st or 2nd:

Does this apply if you actually back the Hurricane and he finishes second?

RE Ladbrokes Money back if Hurricane finishes 1st or 2nd:

Does this apply if you actually back the Hurricane and he finishes second?

There must be some small print, what if you were to back the winner and HF was 2nd? Would they pay you the win part and then give you your stake back?

Pretty sure the hills offer is for mobile customers only.

SkyBet

Money back as a free bet if your horse loses but the favourite wins the first race.

1. Place a bet on the 1.30 at Cheltenham each day (minimum bet £5)
2. Watch the races live on Channel 4 or with our Bet & Watch service, available on desktop and mobile
3. If the favourite wins we’ll refund your losing stake (max £25) as a free bet the same day!
4. Plus, if you bet £60 on the rest of the day's racing you’ll get a £10 free bet tomorrow! Click here for more info

Please note that some customers may be excluded from this promotion due to staking restrictions on their Sky Bet account. Free bets will be credited before 5pm and expire at midnight the same day

LOL - there is a maximum £25 applied to the offer to begin with :rolleyes:

Anyone know what the max bet for hurricane fly refund offer with laddys is?

corals new customer offer, £10 max bet, you don't get the spend a fiver get £20 free if you take this offer. Click pic to be taken to offer page

Money back if the favourite wins the 1st race every day
If players bet on the 1.30 at Cheltenham each day and the favourite wins, we’ll refund their losing stake as a free bet (up to £25) on the same day.
Get £10 free every day
Both new and existing customers can also get a £10 free bet every day of the festival by betting £60 the previous day. Please note to qualify for day 1 they’ll need to bet £60 on Saturday 8th March.

Clik on banner to go to site

Back