Your voting intention on the Treaty Referendum

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greece stay...for now

But what remains baffling is that the reasons for the failure of the Euro and why it should never have been introduced unless on a very limited scale are so obvious and so clear that how come these supposed clever leaders couldnt see?

Both sides in the UK as well as the scandinavian countries can take some credit for staying out of the shambles and maybe the simple fact that proximity to the city and the worlds financial centre kept Major, Brown etc much closer to the core economic arguments

The euro would be dismantled tomorrow if it wasnt for the contagion. It has FAILED

The knock on effect i that if the eu cannot get this right then what else are they good for? Nothing i would suggest.

I am not anti the eu concept but its increasingly clear that it is seemingly run by self promoting politicians with no grasp of economics and fat lazy bureaucrats with the imagination of a bollard

Last edited:
It was always the case that if the wheels came off the euro they would never come back on quite the same.

What's sad is the precautions and measures to make sure it wouldn't happen didn't seem to be in place, or as strong and robust and they should have been.

Last edited:
Back